Chapter 84: Cure

Chapter 84: Cure

Maybe it was because Qin Chen's attitude was too contemptuous, and the thin bamboo pole with a big temper was unhappy. He rolled up two sleeves and moved up two steps to make a move.

Xu Jian, who was nestled in Qin Chen's arms, stared at this, revealing his claws and fangs hidden in the pads, ready to pounce on him at any time.

Qin Chen moved faster than Xu Jian. He stepped aside and avoided the stretched hand of the thin bamboo pole. While holding the cat with one hand, he grasped the thin bamboo pole forearm, and then he pressed back harder--

"Ah-" he screamed when his hand was twisted with the thin bamboo pole, his left hand clenched a fist, and he waved toward Qin Chen's face with a grim expression. Qin Chen's expression remained unchanged, and he did not hide. He directly raised his leg and kicked his knee.

The thin bamboo pole's leg softened and his left hand relieved his strength, and he knelt down with a muffled sound, his knee hit the ground, and he made a bang.

Hearing this sound in his ears, Xu Jian took a breath, don't your kneecaps break? It hurts for him.

What Xu Jian didn't expect was that Qin Chen's skill was so good that he didn't affect his performance even if he held fifteen pounds.

Xu Jian has always known that Qin Chen is good at playing movies. When filming "The Killer", the director would often intensify his off-the-shelf playing, but he didn't expect people to be really good.

Although he was sighing in his heart, Xu Jian didn't forget to take advantage of the fire, and quickly raised his paw to leave three blood marks on the back of the thin bamboo pole.

The thin bamboo pole caught by Xu Jian screamed again.

It happened so suddenly that when the man in the coat reacted, he saw that his companion had been knocked down by Qin Chen, and he could not even see Qin Chen's actions just now.

Looking at the thin bamboo poles howling on the side and holding his knees, the man in the coat panicked and stepped forward subconsciously, a little anxious:

"Mr. Qin, you misunderstood, we..."

Before he could finish speaking, Qin Chen, who was holding the cat, turned around slowly, with a calm tone: "Do you want to try it too?"

Qin Chen had thin bamboo poles lying down at his feet, but he himself held the white cat calmly and looked like nothing happened. When the two were compared, the man in the coat panicked for no reason. He hurriedly heard what he said. Waving:

"No, no, you have misunderstood or misunderstood, we are not here to trouble you."

Hearing his stammering words, Xu Jian's eyes narrowed and looked at him squintingly, as if he was talking nonsense in his heart:

I stared at Qin Chen for a few days in the community, squatting at him in the parking lot today so late, sneakingly, saying that you are not bad guys, who believe it?

At this time, the thin bamboo pole also eased from the severe pain. After getting up from the ground, he limped and approached the overcoat man, looking back at Qin Shen in fear while whispering to the overcoat man:

"Brother Ling, did you find the wrong thing? This kid is so powerful, he doesn't look like a doctor..."

The thin bamboo pole's voice is very low, but Xu Jian, who is in the cat's body, now has sensitive hearing. He was stunned after hearing the word'doctor': "Meow?"

Doctors? What doctor?

Just when Xu Jian wondered when Qin Chen linked up with the word doctor, the man in the coat frowned, watching Qin Chen slowly shaking his head: