Chapter 46: relationship

After making things clear, all three people present felt that this misunderstanding was a bit big.

Qin Chen asked Jiang Lin slantingly: "In the past six years, you are so guilty that you haven't seen him once?"

Jiang Lin thought for a while and wanted to ask, "Does peeking count?"

As soon as the voice fell, Jiang Lin received two disgusting eyes.

"You are really big-hearted, too." Qin Chen looked at him speechlessly: "If life is a novel, you will definitely be complained by readers for substandard IQ."

It took Xu Jian for six years to do bad things with good intentions. Jiang Linxie couldn't refute it because of his failure, and he didn't have the confidence to speak:

"it is my fault."

Rumors in the entertainment circle are flying all over the sky, just passing by can be said to be a secret love, so for the sake of Xu Jian, Jiang Linxie is not too special to him.

Jiang Linxian was worried that Xu Jian would fall into rumors such as "bringing" and "golden master".

Jiang Linxie felt that he was already very careful, but he didn't expect that Xu Jianren would be put under his nose in his own company. This could be calculated by others.

And also kept it from him for six full years.

Before today, Jiang Linxian had always felt that Xu Jian rejected resources, probably because he had changed his mind when he was a child as he got older, and became less urgent about being an actor.

So Jiang Linxian followed him after a while, thinking that filming was still tired, so he wouldn't pick it up if he didn't pick it up. Anyway, even if Xu Jian doesn't work from now on, he can keep him safe and secure for the rest of his life...

However, the matter is a foregone conclusion, and no matter how much regret and entanglement it will not change the ending.

After Jiang Lin was depressed for a while, he raised his eyes and looked at Xu Jian seriously:

"I will check the previous matter carefully, and then give you a satisfactory explanation. Since you don't want to terminate the contract, then we can re-sign the contract. Maybe you want to open the studio directly. I will fully support you and wait..."

Jiang Linxian decided, anyway, he said everything. This time he didn't take the euphemistic route. The resources of the entire company were sent to Xu Jian. If anyone doubts, it's a big deal to just say 'this is my cousin'.

"Who said he still signs your company?"

Before Jiang Lin had finished speaking, he was suddenly interrupted by Qin Chen.

Xu Jian and Jiang Lin obliquely turned to look at him.

Qin Chen pulled the person to his side, and said to Jiang Lin:

"Before you want to sign him, Mr. Jiang should take care of your company's affairs first. As for him..."

Turning his head to look at Xu Jian, Qin Chen paused and continued:

"I think our entertainment, whether in terms of resources or development route, is more suitable for him."

After hearing Qin Chen's words, Xu Jian looked at him in surprise, while Jiang Linxian frowned and asked:

"Xiao Jian hasn't spoken yet, why are you making a decision for him?"

Jiang Linxie has been concerned since just now, when did the relationship between Qin Shen and Xu Jian get so good?