Chapter 42: Mr. Jiang

It's not that Qin Chen wanted to open the quilt and do something to Xu Jian who was asleep, he just wanted to help Xu Jian cover the quilt.

Perhaps because of the cold, Xu Jian held the quilt tightly, and Qin Chen pulled a corner out of his arms by the quilt a few times.

Xu Jian seemed to twist his eyebrows, closing his eyes and whispering, not knowing what he said, then turned over and continued to sleep.

When Xu Jian turned over, Qin Chen raised his throat with a heart, fearing that he would suddenly open his eyes.

Although he acted upright and was kind enough to cover Xu Jian, it would be fine even if he was discovered by the other party.

Seeing that Xu Jian showed no sign of waking up, Qin Chen quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly covered him with the quilt he had finally won.

Before going to bed, there was a small drum bag on the sofa. When I woke up, the small drum bag became a big drum bag.

After covering it up, Qin Chen glanced at the mess of hair on Xu Jian's head, and then turned back to the bed.

Fearing that Xu Jian kicked the quilt again when he was lying down, Qin Chen also deliberately turned the air conditioner up.

After turning off the lamp, Qin Chen stared at the ceiling again and let out himself in a trance--

Milk weight is increasing day by day, but Xu Jian is still as thin as the last time I met.

A fat cat is not fat, what is the reason?

Is it true that all the delicious foods before were fed to the cat's stomach, and Xu Jian didn't absorb it at all?

That's too stupid...

............

When Qin Chen woke up again, Xu Jian was already neatly dressed and standing by the bed.

Seeing Qin Chen awake, Xu Jian's eyes lit up, and he spoke excitedly before waiting for the other's eyes to focus.

"Mr. Qin, I have become a human again!"

Xu Jian was not only happy that he finally changed back into human beings, but that he didn't feel much uncomfortable when he changed back this time, and found himself transformed as soon as he woke up.

And when he woke up, the quilt was wrapped well, and he didn't kick the quilt!

Qin Chen rolled his eyes, looked at Xu Jian with a look of excitement for two seconds, then stood up and nodded:

"Ok."

I know that you have changed back into human beings. I still covered your quilt.

Qin Chen was too calm, and it seemed that Xu Jian was making a fuss. After a daze, he touched the back of his head embarrassedly, and faced Qin Chen silly.

Qin Chen got up to wash, Xu Jian tugged at his clothes and followed him like a tail, and said:

"Thank you for your clothes. I will wash them and return them to you after wearing them."

But let's forget the underwear, Xu Jian silently added in his heart.

After hearing Xu Jian's words, Qin Chen didn't know what he thought of, so he smiled extremely lightly and said:

"I will let you wash your clothes after you turn back into a cat. The Animal Protection Association should trouble me."

Xu Jian heard the words and thought about it-too.