Chapter 21: Come back home

Xu Jian, who turned back in the morning, went out happily. At noon he became a poor little cat and sighed at the door handle of the public toilet.

He was locked in this small compartment.

This door handle does not allow him to hang his whole body on the door handle like Qin Chen's family, and then use the weight of his body to press the door handle down to open the door. This is a thick metal piece that can be rotated, and the door is inward. It's open.

Xu Jian stood upright and leaned against the door, trying to reach the handle with his claws, but at most he touched the metal piece, but he didn't have the strength to turn it.

Lifting the meat mat and pulling the metal sheet many times failed, Xu Jian finally had to give up in frustration.

A little irritably, he turned a few times in the compartment, and Xu Jian looked at the gap between the door panel and the floor tiles.

The gap was only as wide as the palm of an adult. After looking at the gap and then looking down at his growing fat cat body, Xu Jian was thinking about the possibility of getting out of the analysis.

If it were placed in the past, Xu Jian would definitely be able to squeeze it out, but he was recently rounded up by Qin Chenyang. What if he is afraid that he can't get out at that time, and still gets stuck?

He didn't want to be seen as ugly as he stuck on the toilet door.

Xu Jian walked into the gap, first stretched out his claws and gestured the size of the gap, then pressed the flesh on his abdomen, weighing it in his heart——

It seems...you can try?

The two pointed ears on the top of the head moved. Finally, driven by the idea that "cats are liquid in nature", Xu Jian decided to give it a try instead of sitting and waiting.

If unfortunately it gets stuck, as long as someone comes in and sees it later, he shouldn't abandon his poor little cat.

Thinking like this in his heart, Xu Jian slowly approached the door panel and glanced at the dirty toilet floor tiles. After only two seconds of hesitation, he closed his eyes and fell on the ground.

Xu Jian first stretched out a cat's paw to find it, then his head, and then another cat's paw...

After Xu Jian squeezed out from the gap below, he turned his head to look at his back. When he came out, his back was hurt by the door panel. For a moment, he suspected that his back was shaved bald.

However, Xu Jian took a look and found that it was okay. Although he had lost a lot of hair, it was still far from bald.

He swiftly jumped onto the washbasin specially set up for children in the public toilet, pulling the cart until his back hurt Xu Jian grinning.

Looking at the dirty white cat in the mirror, Xu Jian was helpless and angry.

I knew I would become a cat so soon, what did I do for a long time?

Thinking of him for a long time, he borrowed his mobile phone and cashed out a temporary ID card, but now it's okay. There is nothing left except a hairy coat.

The thought that the huge amount of 10,000 yuan he borrowed only eats a bowl of noodles and the rest is missing, Xu Jianxin is bleeding.

If he had known 10,000 yuan, he would not be wrong. He shouldn't have wronged himself just now. What kind of beef noodles and steak are not good?