Chapter 47: I'm here

He Jia said that he watched Xu Jian's car crash that day, and Ou Qing was silent for a long time before asking:

"Since Xu Jian can appear here safe and sound now, what about the person you are looking for? Is he dead or alive?"

He Jia shook his head: "I saw the crash through the monitoring in the car. The camera was scrapped at the moment of the crash. I didn't know what happened afterwards, but I checked later and said that the fuel tank of the car was broken after the accident. Spontaneous combustion exploded..."

When the police and firefighters arrived, the car was burned to the point that there was only one frame left. The frame was black and it was impossible to tell whether it was a car or a person.

Ou Qing: "It's all exploded, so he won't be unharmed even if he is fortune-telling? How long has it been, why is he jumping alive?"

He Jia thought so in his heart.

After the crash, he did not contact the driver he was looking for, and the man did not come to him for the balance after so long. He thought that Xu Jian, like the driver, had no bones left.

That's why He Jia felt that things were foolproof. He thought Xu Jian had disappeared from this world.

As a result-he saw Xu Jian in the crew!

Seeing Xu Jian stepping down from Qin Chen's RV, He Jia was completely dumbfounded, his mind was blank, and his mind was full of only one thought--

He was not dead!

His parents died in a car accident, and he also died in a car accident. He Jia originally felt that Xu Jian's life was an alternative to perfection.

That's right, He Jia knew about the affairs between Jiang Linxie and Xu Jian, including how Xu Jian's parents died, he also knew.

He Jia is twenty-nine this year. Although he was two years earlier than Xu Jian, his agent was not Ou Qing at that time.

He Jia, like other newcomers, took classes and practiced at the company, waiting eagerly for a chance to debut. Everyone was suffering the same way, and there was no extra thought.

As a result, two years later, Xu Jian suddenly came and lived in the company's best dormitory.

In the Degu staff dormitory, there is a special dormitory. It is said that it is bigger than the three they live in, and it has complete appliances.

An entertainer who entered the company early said that he took a look when he was passing by during the decoration. The decoration inside is not inferior to the star hotel, and it is still very warm.

The dormitory is well arranged, but people have been living in it all the time, and everyone is guessing whether it is to supervise them to practice, and some seniors want to live in.

Or maybe the company is about to sign a big coffee.

The day before Xu Jian came to the company, the door of the luxurious dormitory was finally opened, and several people went in and out to clean up and work for a whole day.

Everyone is guessing whether it is a senior or a big man.

However, to everyone's surprise, it was Xu Jian who lived in the next day, a newcomer who had just entered his freshman year and was only eighteen.

Not a big boss, or a popular star, just a newcomer who can't be new.

Before everyone was relieved from the shock of being occupied by Xu Jian in the luxurious dormitory that hadn't lived in for many years, there were rumors that they heard that this newcomer was going to play the MV male lead.