Chapter 105: Rub back

When Pan Min knew it, Qin Chen asked Xu Jian not to be so nervous and calm down, but Xu Jian couldn't calm down, he didn't even dare to see Pan Min, thinking--

No wonder Sister Pan looks so angry, it turns out that it is because of him.

The break was only ten minutes, and soon the director shouted with a loud speaker for the actors to be in place, and all departments prepared.

Xu Jian regained his spirits, said to Qin Chen in a hurry, and walked quickly toward the designated plane.

I don't know if it was the assistant director who spoke the drama alone, or because Pan Min went to exchange a few words with the chief director. Then Lu Zhi finally looked like an actor, and the act of stealing kisses passed twice.

Xu Jian breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the director say that it was over, turned his head to look at Qin Chen, smiled at him, and revealed Li Wu on his cheek.

Amidst the crowds, Qin Chen looked at Xu Jian's smiling face, jealous and flew away--

This person kissed someone in front of him twice, and even laughed so happy.

Pan Min on the side looked at the two people who were facing each other, and his hair was almost white with worry.

Uncle asked her to stare at Qin Chen, and don't let him be with people who are inconsistent, but the result?

Xu Jian has a well-behaved personality, has no choice in looks, abilities, or body. Whether he has a good character, he can be comfortable with others. He is definitely not a stubborn person, but he... is a man.

Qin Chen and Xu Jian were together, which worries her more than he is with the odd people outside.

Qin Chen is with the artist under her hand. How can she explain to her uncle when she goes back?

Thinking of this, Pan Min sighed again. She sighed more today than she combined this year.

The news of the crew spread quickly, Qin Chen came to explore Xu Jianban's news spread like wildfire, and it was confirmed that Xu Jian is a newcomer that Le Yu will focus on next. He and Qin Chen have a close relationship with Qin Chen and backstage rumors. Some people look at Xu Jian's eyes differently from the morning.

Maybe it's been beaten, Lu Zhi didn't deliberately click on Xujian's next scene, and the shooting in the afternoon went smoothly.

There was no arrangement for Xu Jian's role in the evening, and Lu Zhi and Yan Wei were still continuing when he finished work.

I was busy while filming, and now I'm finished, take off my makeup and change clothes and come out. Xu Jian is still a little bit embarrassed when he meets Pan Min.

It's time to settle accounts after Autumn.

Seeing Xu Jian's cautious appearance, Pan Min was angry and funny:

"What are you doing? People who don't know thought I was bullying you."

When saying this, Pan Min also took a special look at Qin Chen next to him.

Pan Min digested the news that Qin Shen and Xu Jian were together all afternoon, and now he has also reacted.

Although she is Qin Chen's manager and cousin, Qin Chen's temperament can't even be controlled by his uncle, let alone her.

The matter is now, no matter how angry she is, it will not help.

Hearing Pan Min's tone, Xu Jian was visibly taken aback--hey, it seems that he is not as angry as he thought?