Chapter 43: Pressure play

Mr. He Jia and Mr. Jiang in the mouth of Brother Qing are the president of Degu, Jiang Linxian.

Jiang Linxie is now 33 years old. Degu was founded from scratch after graduating from university.

From scratch, Jiang Linxian's ability naturally goes without saying. As for why the development of Degu has not been good in recent years, even if Taizhu He Jia is not even a third line in the circle, some insiders analyze , The final conclusion is -

The boss of the company is too ambitious.

To put it nicely, it is Jiang Lin's oblique Tai Buddha. To put it bluntly, he is simply a salted fish.

Jiang Lin didn't fight for it. He came to the door if there was a suitable cooperation project, and he went to find out with no interest. Even if he didn't, he wanted to go to work every day and left when he wanted to get off work.

At the beginning, everyone guessed that Jiang Lin was skewed by his temperament, and the company would go bankrupt sooner or later.

However, almost ten years have passed, and Degu is still standing there. Although there is no sense of existence, it hasn't collapsed. Every day, employees work diligently.

Dekoo used to be popular with a few people, but now those few people have either retreated behind the scenes, or been poached to a better and larger company.

Unknowingly, now it is He Jia's turn to be the leader of the company.

Later, people who knew Jiang Linxie said that others want to make a lot of money when they start a company, and they want to share a piece of cake wherever they are.

But Jiang Lin is different. He may just start a company and want to find a job, or just don't want to work for others.

Some people also said that Jiang Linxie's company has not collapsed so far. It's a miracle. When this word reached him, he just smiled indifferently:

"Yes, how come my little broken company hasn't collapsed yet."

After others listened: "..."

Everyone thinks Jiang Linxie himself is more amazing than his company...

And now, the surprising Jiang Lin is sitting diagonally in the back seat of the car and playing with his mobile phone. Apart from him, there is only the secretary in the driver's seat driving.

While tapping the black and white square on the phone, Jiang Lin tilted his head and said to the secretary:

"Drive slowly, I'm a little dizzy."

The secretary glanced at his boss in the rearview mirror, and was accustomed to: "You will be dizzy when you ride in a car and play on your phone.

Jiang Lin's hand hit the white block by mistake, and the sound of the end of the game came from the phone.

Throwing the phone aside, Jiang Lin said with no energy:

"What's so good about filming? It's so noisy and crowded."

Secretary: "He Jia is shooting a police movie this time, not a war martial arts drama."

Rubbing his temples, Jiang Lin slanted back: "It's all the same, isn't it okay to go back to the hotel to sleep at this time? I'm sleepy."

The secretary cruelly exposed: "Boss, you went to bed at nine yesterday, and you woke up at eight this morning."

There is one more thing the secretary didn't dare to say--