Chapter 54: Kiss

Chapter 54: Kiss

Xu Jian, who insists that he is just a cat with long hair and not fat, refuses to exercise with Qin Chen, swinging his tail to the sofa and watching "The Legend of the Rainbow Cat and Blue Rabbit".

As the cat is leisurely, there is only a handful of melon seeds or a bag of potato chips.

Xu Jian didn't want to move, and Qin Chen couldn't force him to be a cat that was not too small, but he missed the time when he could kiss cats as he pleased in fitness.

Qin silently worked out on the sidelines, and occasionally heard the movement on his side, Xu Jian's eyes drifted from the TV screen to him uncontrollably.

The air conditioner is working tirelessly to deliver warm air to the room. Qin Chen, a fitness player, wears sports trousers and short sleeves. Every time Xu Jian turns his head, he can'accidentally' see his accidentally exposed abdominal muscles and mermaid lines. .

Compared with Qin Chen, his original four-piece abdominal muscles were weak.

Qin Chen's abdominal muscles seemed to feel very good.

After sniffing, and realizing that he was eating Qin Chen's abdominal muscles just now, Xu Jian quickly retracted his gaze with a guilty conscience.

I lowered my head and raised the mat and touched my ears, it seemed a bit hot...

"Rainbow Cat" on TV is at the critical moment of revealing Ma Sanniang's true face, but Xu Jian's attention is not focused on the exciting plot, and his heart is erratic and does not know where it is.

When Xu Jian, who was wandering beyond the sky, came back to his senses, Qin Chen had already exercised and took his clothes to the bathroom to take a shower.

Listening to the sound of water in the bathroom, Xu Jian thought absently, did Qin Chen take two baths today?

After coming out of the bathroom, Qin Chen saw Xu Jian staring straight at the TV, so he approached and pushed him:

"Want to be a night owl?"

Qin Shen used so much energy, but Xu Jian was unprepared, so he was overthrown by him, and fell on the sofa sideways.

"Meow?"

Seeing Xu Jian next to him, Qin Chen was stunned for a moment, not crying or laughing:

"Want to touch porcelain?"

It's just that Xu Jian, who was not squatting down, didn't mean that at first, but Qin Chen's words inspired him.

Xu Jian simply maintained the position of lying on his side, and stretched out his own pad to Qin Chen:

"Meow meow meow."

That means: You push me and you are not allowed to leave without paying.

Dried fish can also be considered for debt repayment.

Qin Chen smiled and patted his paw with a look at Xu Jian's pretentious and vicious look.

"I don't want money, but I have one."

One person and one cat looked at each other, and finally Xu Jian retracted his short legs and stood up on his own, thinking about Qin Chen's current worth.

Who can afford this person?

He can't afford it anyway.

Qin Chen misunderstood what Xu Jian meant, and raised his eyebrows--

When he said that only people don't touch porcelain, this little unscrupulous person actually dislikes him.

Thinking of this, Qin Chen was unhappy, stretched out his hands to rub Xu Jian, rubbed his head and then rubbed his back, not even letting his stomach go.