Chapter 114: Match

Chapter 114: Match

The 'Invitation CP' fan was in full swing, and Pan Min was worried about something wrong, so he wanted to buy a navy to suppress the comment, but Qin Chen felt unnecessary, and by the way, he put out a cabinet in front of Zhu Liang.

Qin Chen took Xu Jian and left, leaving Pan Min and Xiaonan to clean up the mess and tell Zhu Liang not to tell the matter.

Pan Min looked at Zhu Liang: "You are Xu Jian's assistant. It's been a while since you joined our team. What should I say? I believe you know what to do."

Zhu Liang nodded in a hurry, he naturally knew that Qin Chen could say this in front of him because he believed him, he would naturally not be able to say such an important thing.

And Xiao Nan, the biggest fan of 'Invitation CP', was very rational in analyzing with Pan Min and Zhu Liang:

"The fans now have a lot of thoughts and sensitivity. If we ask the navy to guide them, they will feel that we want to cover things up, maybe it will be counterproductive."

After Pan Min heard it, he felt that it made sense. Now there are a lot of speculations about male and male cp in the circle.

If they really suppressed the comments, it would be counterproductive to be regarded as a guilty conscience, so it would be better to ignore it as Qin Chen said.

On the other side, Xu Jian patted Qin Chen's arm and looked at him disapprovingly:

"You talk out about everything."

Qin Shen: "There are no outsiders."

Xu Jian also thought about it. Zhu Liang was his assistant. He and Qin Chen could be hidden from others, but Zhu Liang would follow them every day, and sooner or later he would know.

Instead of letting Zhu Liang perceive something wrong and guess it, it's better to find a suitable opportunity to tell him directly.

After nodding clearly, Xu Jian asked Qin Chen again:

"The Killers are in theaters, what are your plans next?"

After the filming of "The Killer", Xu Jian's "Flying Sword with Random Steps" was finished. Although Qin Chen has been reading the script, he has not yet accepted the script.

Qin Shen: "Still picking, pick up if you have the right one."

Naturally, Qin Chen has no shortage of filming, and the books he finds can be sold on a metric basis, but he and Pan Min have a rather **** attitude, so the invitation to eliminate batch after batch.

Xu Jian was curious: "Are you still picking up the movie?"

"Not necessarily." Qin Chen shook his head: "If there is a good TV series, it's okay. There is no requirement to make a movie or TV series."

After speaking, Qin Chen touched Xu Jian's elbow: "If you have a good script, you will be the hero, and I will be your partner."

The Shuangjin movie emperor made a match for himself, Xu Jian couldn't help but laughed, and said jokingly: "Okay, go straight to the pinnacle of life, how great."

Qin Chen raised his eyebrows slightly: "Okay, then I will pay attention to you, if there is something suitable, I will tell you."

Seeing that Qin Chen was joking so earnestly, Xu Jian felt that he could not lose, so he patted him on the shoulder with a serious face, and said with earnest heart:

"Then you pay attention, I am optimistic about you."

............

The box office of the killers broke new highs every two days, the investors made a lot of money, and the director laughed so hard that he could not see his teeth every day, and even sent a dozen red envelopes in the group to express his joy.