Chapter 83: Confrontation

After being flustered, Xu Jian quickly walked towards Qin Chen's parking space in three and two steps. However, the parking space was empty, and Qin Chen's shadow was not seen.

It is now over 11 o'clock in the evening, and there are only less than twenty minutes left before Xu Jian turns into a cat.

Xu Jian dialed Qin Shen's phone again, but turned it off.

There were surveillance cameras everywhere in the small area and on the streets. Xu Jian didn't dare to risk becoming a cat outside. After weighing it, he decided to go back first. If Qin Shen didn't come back at 11:30, he would come out to watch.

Qin Chen couldn't get through on the phone. Although he knew that nothing would happen to him if he was such a big man, Xu Jian still couldn't control his crazy thinking:

What's going on on the way back?

After going upstairs and turning on the TV, Xu Jian's attention has been on the door and the phone.

'Ling Ling Ling--'

Just as Xu Jian became more and more frightened, the ringtone that suddenly remembered brought him back to reality, thinking that it was Qin Chen who had called back, so he quickly grabbed the mobile phone beside him.

When he saw that the caller was Xiao Nan, Xu Jian was lost for a moment, but his movements did not stop. He connected the phone and asked:

"Has news from him?"

Xiao Nan's background sound is no longer noisy, she said to Xu Jian:

"Brother Xu, don't worry, Brother Shen is okay. I called Sister Pan and said that after the event, Brother Shen went to see a friend. The phone was turned off because it was out of power. He is now on his way home."

After receiving Xu Jian's phone call, Xiao Nan was really worried. He ran to the bathroom and called Qin Chen. Knowing that the other party was turned off, he dialed Pan Min's phone.

After hearing Xiao Nan's words, Xu Jian was stunned for a moment, and then let out a breath:

"That's good."

People are fine.

Xiao Nan didn't say who Qin Chen was going to see at night, but instinctively told Xu Jian that Qin Chen was probably going to see Du Zezhou.

Sitting on the sofa watching TV, but I don't know what is on the TV. My mind is messed up, and I feel very uncomfortable:

Although he refused to meet with Du Zezhou, he still couldn't stop Qin Chen from meeting him.

At half past eleven, Xu Jian turned into a cat, and Qin Chen has not yet returned.

Xu Jian raised his paw and turned off the TV, jumped off the sofa and walked towards the door. When he went out, he didn't forget to turn around and hook the edge of the door with his paw to close the door.

He jumped on his hind legs and pressed the elevator. Xu Jianbing stared at the elevator door with blue eyes, thinking:

I just took a look and did nothing.

Pan Min said that Qin Chen went to find a friend for a drink. He could not drive after drinking. Someone should have sent him back.

The person who sent Qin Chen back was probably Du Zezhou.

Xu Jian wanted to see what Du Zezhou looked like.

No one used the elevator at night, so Xu Jian and a cat took the elevator to the underground parking lot smoothly. At the same time, Tang Li lay on the rear window and asked Qin Shen: