Chapter 68: Vinegar jar

Qin Chen, who wanted to get close to his freshly-baked junior brother, was mercilessly demolished by his cousin, not annoying, and said:

"Different."

As for what is different, Qin Shenmei said, and the person concerned will make up for it.

Pan Min rolled his eyes: Yes, yes, I know that your relationship is better.

Pan Min is not stupid. Naturally, she can see that Qin Chen treats Xu Jian differently from others, but she is very pleased.

Qin Shen is the true prince of music entertainment, the future heir. He can see Xu Jian's potential and try his best to get Xu Jian to sign with music entertainment, which shows that he is finally at ease with the development of music entertainment.

Qin Shen finally knew that he was planning for his own company, and Pan Min thought it was a good thing, and his eyes filled with gratification like an old mother.

Xu Jian didn't know Pan Min's inner thoughts, and thought--

Before, those juniors would not become cats to Qin Chenlu, they were indeed different from himself.

Xu Jianzhuang spent longer time making makeup than Qin Chen, the male protagonist. The stylist sprayed his hair into a dark brown with a one-time dye, and constantly adjusted his eye makeup, trying to make him look more in line with the villain visually. character of.

Xu Jian had just signed the contract and had not had time to provide him with an assistant, so Xiao Nan volunteered and was willing to be Xu Jian's temporary assistant in this short time.

Therefore, before the new assistant came, Xiao Nan had to be responsible for Qin Chen and Xu Jian.

Looking at Xu Jian in the mirror, Xiao Nan suddenly popped out four words in his mind-a beautiful and ill man.

The makeup artist of the crew is very skilled, and Xu Jian has a good foundation, so Xu Jian, who dyed his hair and put on eye makeup, not only failed to wash, cut and blow, but gave people a feeling of sickness and paranoia.

Temporary assistant Xiao Nan looked at the mirror for a while, then remembered the burden on his shoulders, and quickly took out his mobile phone to shoot at both Xu Jian and Qin Chen.

These photos will become material for Xu Jian's Weibo post.

Qin Shen didn't say anything when Xiaonan was taking pictures, and when she finished taking pictures, he reached out to her, "Let me see."

In the face of Qin Chen's hand-out party, Xiao Nan handed him the phone like a treasure, winked at him and smiled:

"Brother Shen, don't worry, I have one of the best photography skills."

Xiao Nan's camera skills are indeed good. Qin Chen rolled his eyes, and it was mostly pictures of him and Xu Jian.

Xiao Nan is very good at looking for angles. Qin Chen and Xu Jian had a normal conversation just now, but what appeared under her lens was the two of them looking at each other affectionately.

There is also a borrowed picture taken by Xiao Nan standing on Qin Chen's side. At first glance, he seemed to think that Qin Chen and Xu Jian had kissed him.

Looking at the misplaced picture, Qin Chen raised his eyebrows, and looked at Xiao Nan calmly, who smiled owely at him, the meaning in his eyes-

How is my technique? Praise me!

Seeing Xiao Nan's expression of 'you don't need to say I understand', Qin Chen understood that this girl was like a monkey, she should have seen something.