Chapter 113: Eat

Chapter 113: Eat

Qin Chen said that something was really something, but he deliberately printed out Miao Yi's circle of friends to remind Xu Jian that his little tricks had been exposed, which was a bit too much.

Fearing that Xu Jian could not understand, Qin Chen even specifically noted a Zhou Qian girlfriend after Miao Yi's WeChat name.

When Xu Jian looked at this printing paper, there were only two words in his heart-naive!

At night, Qin Chen went home, and did not speak to Xu Jian, who was unaware of repentance. After dinner, he took out the things he had prepared from the drawer of the coffee table and raised an eyebrow at the puzzled him:

"You lost the bet, and the filming is over. You should be mentally prepared for what will happen tonight, right?"

At the last half of the sentence, Qin Chen's voice rose up, and he could tell from his voice that he was in a good mood.

Xu Jian looked at the ultra-thin spiral and lubricating suit on the table, and his whole body was agitated. Why would this kind of thing be taken out of the coffee table? !

And why are there so many! !

Look at the things on the table and then look at Qin Chen. Xu Jian's intuition is not good. Today Qin Chen came true with him, so he conditioned to escape.

However, he did not move as fast as Qin Chen. Qin Chen accurately grabbed the person who wanted to escape without looking back, took the things on the coffee table, and then very intimately explained to him:

"Because I don't know which one you like, I bought a box of every style and every taste."

Qin Chen even solemnly read the name on each box with Xu Jian, what mint flavor, extreme enjoyment, and ultra-thin ice silk...

After reading, Qin Chen smiled meaningfully at Xu Jian, who was blushing.

"If you don't know which one you like, we can come the same, don't worry."

Looking at the set of a large bag, Xu Jian:...Try the same, you are not afraid of death!

Although I thought so in my heart, Xu Jian's desire for survival made Xu Jian even want to answer quickly: "I don't like any of them!"

After listening to Xu Jian's words, Qin Shen paused, his expression a little embarrassed.

Xu Jian's eyes lit up, and he thought to himself-Is there a show?

However, Qin Chen ruthlessly broke Xu Jian's expectation in the next second. He glanced at Xu Jian's stomach embarrassedly, his tone disapproving:

"For the first time, don't play so crazy, you will feel uncomfortable if you don't wear a condom."

Xu Jian's expression became stiff when he heard the words, and even his neck was red, and he waved his hand quickly: "I didn't mean that!"

Does he mean this? ? Why did this man twist his words deliberately?

frenzied!

Qin Shen is also very democratic and nodded after thinking about it:

"Since you have a strong request, it's up to you and clean up afterwards."

Xu Jian: "!!!"

Staring at Qin Chen in disbelief, Xu Jian couldn't believe that this was what he said from his mouth, his face!

That night, Xu Jian's meager resistance was ruthlessly suppressed by Qin Chen. When Qin Chen removed the third box of strawberry-flavored sets, Xu Jian, who was fried on the front and the other side like pancakes, lost the strength to raise his arms.