Chapter 70: willing

Chapter 70: willing

After listening to Qin Chen's words, Xu Jian was confused for a moment.

The first reaction was: Did you sacrifice so much for the cat?

Second reaction: Does he like me?

The heartbeat was fast for half a beat, but the second thought just came up, and was quickly rejected by Xu Jian--

How could Qin Shen like himself and think too much.

Trying to calm himself down, Xu Jian lifted the cat's palm and typed:

[Room with you? 】

Because of the trembling of his legs, Xu Jianyi's meat pad fell off, and there was a typo.

Xu Jian's reaction was too calm. He was not surprised or happy as he expected. Qin Chen frowned secretly, glanced at the screen and did not answer the question:

"Who do you want to try? Do you have other candidates?"

Knowing that Xu Jian did not exclude two men from being together is one thing, and how people feel about themselves is another thing. Before being fully certain, Qin Shenmei rashly said too bluntly.

In case Xu Jian didn't mean that to him, he might scare Xu Jian when he said it directly.

Qin Chen didn't move the unsure chess.

Xu Jianmao shook his head: Not really.

Qin Chen and the mysterious mustache knew that he would become a cat. The night scene was just around the corner, time was pressing, and there was no time for him to find someone to slowly cultivate his feelings and then overcome Yang Qi.

After thinking about it in his heart, Xu Jian finally realized that Qin Chen would be his best and only choice if it were to really overcome Yang Qi.

Qin Chen also thought of this and looked at him: "I am the only insider, and you are the only choice, right?"

Of course, even if there were other choices, Qin Chen would take the lead in helping him rule them out.

Qin Chen was only stating the facts, but Xu Jian had to admit that he was moved.

Let's not mention the matter of crossing the Yang Qi. Under normal circumstances, who can refuse to hug Qin Chen to sleep?

Qin Chen is young, handsome, calm, double-gold actor, rich and good for himself, typical of tall, rich and handsome.

Xu Jian hadn't had this idea in the past few days, but he felt that he was very sorry for Qin Chen.

Relying on becoming a cat, he has a soft cat hair, which has taken a lot of advantage in the plush control Qin Chen. Qin Chen thinks about himself everywhere, even let himself enter the entertainment, and he still covets his body. Yang Qi...

It was too unfair to Qin Chen to raise a cat and lose money and lose his life.

So even though Xu Jian was crazy about Qin Chen's proposal, he still typed slowly:

[This is very unfair to you. 】

Xu Jian thinks that Qin Chen is willing to make such a big sacrifice to his love house and Wu because he likes cats, but he cannot accept it so rationally and confidently.

He is not that kind of scum cat, wrong, scum man.

This line of words is equivalent to a disguised refusal. Qin Chen stared at his fluffy chubby body, was silent for a while, and slowly spoke: