Chapter 93: Decisively

Xu Jian encountered this kind of thing for the first time, and said it was a fake not to be nervous.

Qin Chen looked at the traffic around him and took the time to pass his mobile phone to Xu Jian:

"I turned on real-time positioning. The red dots are us and the blue dots are sister Pan and the others. Please pay attention to our distance and tell me when we are about one kilometer apart."

After receiving the mobile phone, Xu Jian nodded hurriedly, stared at the two red and blue dots for a while, then looked at Qin Chen worriedly:

"Should we call the police?"

As a good young man with five stresses and four beauties, the notion of'finding the police for something' has long been deeply rooted in his heart.

Tracking and confining such things, the circumstances are serious enough to call the police for help. If this is the case, Xu Jian must dial '110' without saying a word.

But Qin Shen is a public figure after all, and Xu Jian hesitated because he was afraid that it would not affect him badly if the police made a big deal.

Qin Chen dialed the steering wheel to the right, and spoke steady:

"Sister Pan has already called the police."

Xu Jian was a little worried: "Will the alarm affect you?"

Qin Shen looked at him after hearing this: "I did not do anything wrong, what is the impact?"

Qin Shen: "Acting is our job. We are ordinary people aside from work. There is nothing wrong with asking the police for help. We abide by the law and we don't have to be afraid of calling the police."

With a 'huh', Xu Jian felt that Qin Chen made a lot of sense, and there was indeed no need to take into account that much.

Knowing that he had called the police, Xu Jian felt more at ease. After sending the number and model of the van to Pan Min, he paid attention to their movements.

Pan Min checked the license plate number provided by Xu Jian and found that it was a forged license plate, and the owner could not be found at all. As for the car model, it was too common to find out anything for a while.

Qin Chen drove the car and the van unhurriedly. After more than 20 minutes, Xu Jian, who had been staring at the van, suddenly said:

"They seemed to perceive that we were taking him in a circle and slowing down."

Qin Chen glanced at the rearview mirror, without the slightest panic on his face: "How far is Sister Pan from us."

Xu Jianqiliang glanced at the phone screen and said, "There are still more than 20 kilometers."

The mall is quite far away from the company. Wu Ling and Sun Liyu have been squatting with them for so long. They must know the location of the entertainment company. They are worried that they will notice. Qin Shen drove in the direction of the company. .

After calculating the time in his heart, Qin Chen also slowly reduced the speed of the car.

After Qin Chen slowed down for two seconds, Xu Jian turned his head anxiously, "They turned on the turning lights, are they going to run?"

Qin Shen's eyes sank, and he reminded:

"Sit down."

Hearing this, Xu Jian subconsciously raised his hand to hold the seat belt on his chest and leaned back. Qin Chen drove forward a few meters and then suddenly changed lanes and turned back.