Chapter 114: Match

Start from the beginning

Xu Jian also squatted in the group to grab the red envelope, and then he noticed that Shen Xi, one of the leading actors, had not spoken.

When he clicked on the chat box with Shen Xi, Xu Jian found that the chat history remained at the last time he had hot pot with Chen Doudou and the others. Shen Xi asked him if he knew where Jiang Lin was.

So long has passed in a flash, and I don't know how the two of them are now.

Pursing the corner of his mouth, Xu Jian exited from the interface with Shen Xi and sent a message to Jiang Linxian:

[Mr. Jiang, where are you now? 】

Since the dissolution of the ancients, Xu Jian has rarely contacted Jiang Lin obliquely, because Jiang Lin obliquely said that they are not in the same world, so it is better to contact less in the future.

It was also from that conversation that Xu Jian discovered that Jiang Linxian had always consciously kept a distance from humans. As for the reason...

Qin Chen analyzed with him that Jiang Lin has a longer lifespan than human beings. Instead of watching his relatives and friends grow old one by one and then leave him, it is better to keep a distance at the beginning and not to establish intimate relationships.

Less fetters, less pain when parting.

Xu Jian wondered if Jiang Lin had lived for so many years, was Shen Xi his only mistake in keeping his distance from humans.

In other words... it was because of Shen Xi, that he made such a rule for himself.

There was no reply from Jiang Lin, Xu Jian's finger tapped the phone screen subconsciously, but his thoughts were fluttering.

President Jiang saved himself but didn't explain the truth to him at the first time. The biggest reason should be to keep a distance from him, right?

After waiting a few minutes for Jiang Linxie's news, Xu Jian sent a few more messages, but they all fell to nothing.

With a thump in his heart, Xu Jian wondered if Mr. Jiang was really missing, right?

At night, there was no news from Jiang Lin, Xu Jian frowned and told Qin Chen his concerns.

Qin Chen raised his hand and poked his forehead after hearing this: "Does he need you to worry?"

Xu Jian heard the meaning of Qin Chen's words, Jiang Lin was such a big demon, with great magical powers, it was impossible to lose it, it was indeed his turn to be an ordinary person to worry about.

But Xu Jian's frowning brows did not stretch: "I don't know if Teacher Shen has contacted him."

Seeing him worrying, Qin Chen casually said:

"Since you are worried, you might as well ask Shen Xi."

"Is this all right?" Xu Jian raised his eyes to look at Qin Chen, a little hesitant: "If he didn't contact Mr. Jiang, I'll ask, isn't he sprinkling salt on his wound?"

Just worried about this, so when Xu Jian waited for Jiang Lin's news today, he held back all afternoon and didn't ask Shen Xi for fear of mentioning his sadness.

Qin Chen looked at him helplessly: "You, you just think too much, just ask what you have, so that you don't think about it. If you can't speak, I will ask for you."

After speaking, Qin Chen was about to grab his mobile phone, and Xu Jian grabbed it quickly: "Forget it, I'll do it myself."

After considering the remarks in his heart, Xu Jian sent a message to Shen Xi, and then nervously waited for the reply.