Chapter 106: Coax the cat

Start from the beginning

Xu Jian was so sultry that he stepped on Qin Chen's cute spots so hard that his heart was ready to move, and his hands began to become restless.

When Qin Chen slid his hand into the robe, Xu Jian struggled a little, his ears were about to bleed, and he forcibly diverted his attention, trying to answer his question just now:

"Cat ears can also be heard...well--"

The rest of Xu Jian was blocked by Qin Chen before he finished speaking. The other party put one hand on his waist and pressed him against him, and one hand was still on his head, refusing to let go of his poor cat ears.

The last thought in Xu Jian's mind when he was confused by the kiss was:

It's over, can I still get up tomorrow to film? Leave it or ask for leave.

............

The next day Xu Jian still did not ask for leave. Zhu Liang called him to get up on time early in the morning. He was awakened by the ringtone.

Xu Jian, with a sleepy expression in his eyes, hung up the phone and turned his head to see that Qin Chen was awake without knowing when he was playing with the tail behind him.

To meet Xu Jian's gaze, Qin Chen bent his eyes, shook his furry tail, and smiled at him in a good mood:

"Good morning, Mr. Xu, did you sleep well last night?"

Mr. Xu with his tail in his hand: "..."

Turning his tail back, Xu Jianmu said with a face: "I'm sleeping well, don't you know it?"

Last night Xu Jian was hugged by Qin Chen to go to bed. When Qin Chen came up on the bed, Xu Jian thought that today was'doomed to escape', but Qin Chen thoughtfully said that he was going to be filming tomorrow, so let him not move him today. rest assured.

At that time, Xu Jian was stunned for a moment when he heard Qin Chen's words, and thought-you took off my clothes, tell me this now?

Just when Xu Jian felt unsure whether he was lucky or lost, Qin Chen's voice was low and hoarse, he blew a breath in his ear, and then whispered a word.

Xu Jian's face blushed instantly after hearing it, and he opened his eyes wide to look at him, stammering "you, me, and me" for a long time, and finally threw his helmet and armor amid Qin Chen's "good treasure", resisting shame, and closed his eyes to take pictures Done.

And now, Xu Jian, the client, is very regretful.

Qin Chen did not move him last night, did not make the last step, does it sound like a gentleman?

But Xu Jian moved his legs, and he suspected that he had worn out his skin.

When he thought of Qin Chen taking advantage of his mental breakdown last night, he coaxed himself to change his tail, and that the poor tail was kicked by him. Xu Jian suspected that his tail would be bald by him.

Thinking of this, Xu Jian was ashamed and annoyed, and gave Qin Chen angrily.

Faced with Xu Jiannai's fierce expression, Qin Chen, who was full and contented with a book, smiled, raised his hand and poked the ear on his head, and kindly reminded:

"The ears are still outside."

Xu Jian was angrily and closed his ears, thinking-you shouldn't show off your ears to him!

Seeing Xu Jian getting up and getting up and putting on clothes, Qin Chen glanced at his naked body unabashedly, whistling in his heart like a hoodlum, and did not say the phrase "I am in good shape" in his heart.