Chapter 86: Small

Start from the beginning

Tang Li was not annoyed when he was beaten. After retracting his paw, he said lightly, "Sniffy."

A petty man who just gave a hand without giving him a vinegar.

After listening to Tang Li's spitting, Xu Jian couldn't keep up with his thinking: Who is the mean?

Xu Jian turned his head to look at Qin Chen subconsciously, and the latter calmly said, "He hasn't been tuned."

Xu Jian understood Qin Chen's suggestion. After all, he had learned Tang Li's inability to adjust, and when he thought about the essence of Tang Li's drama, he no longer struggled.

After introducing Tang Li, it was Du Zezhou's turn. When he shook hands, Du Zezhou smiled warmly:

"You are Xu Jian, I have been admired for a long time, I am Du Zezhou...his--"

In the second half of Du Zezhou's sentence, "The same is Qin Chenfaxiao", he felt that Xu Jian's hand strength suddenly increased. He was caught off guard and took a breath.

There was no time to pay attention to Du Zezhou's somewhat distorted expression, Xu Jian's heart was turbulent, he did not expect Qin Chen to bring the gold master home directly!

His face changed, and Xu Jian finally stared at Du Zezhou with an ugly expression, his eyes seemed to burn a hole in his face.

Du Zezhou didn't expect Xu Jian to look gentle and thin, but his hands were so strong that his hands hurt.

Thinking that Xu Jian was unintentional, Du Zezhou struggled to withdraw his hand, but raised his eyes to meet the opponent's unfriendly look.

Du Zezhou: "?"

Realizing that the atmosphere was not right, Qin Chen pulled the two away and looked at Xu Jian with concern:

"what happened?"

Xu Jian, who was immersed in the blow of'My sweetheart brought the gold master to him', suddenly returned to his senses. He first turned to look at Qin Chen, and then turned to look at the man standing behind Tang Li, holding his hands and staring at him in surprise. Du Zezhou.

Xu Jian: "..."

Under the gaze of the three of them, Xu Jian felt that he was a mute who had eaten Huanglian, and he couldn't tell.

With a dry smile, Xu Jian said to Du Zezhou:

"Excuse me, just lost my mind."

Xu Jian knows that his current expression must be ugly without looking in the mirror.

Not only Xu Jian felt that way, but Qin Chen also saw the four characters 'Strong Yan Huan' on his face, frowned secretly, and looked at Du Zezhou in a blink of an eye. The meaning in his eyes:

What did you do?

Du Zezhou felt that he was more wronged than Dou E, and shook his head frantically under Qin Chen's gaze--

I am not, I don't, I don't know anything, don't buckle your hat!

And Tang Li's eyes turned around on the three of them, raising his eyebrows for fear that the world would not be chaotic: Oh, there seems to be a story.

Seeing Xu Jian's reaction when he heard Du Zezhou's name, Tang Li had already made up a love-hate drama of'You love him, he loves him, but he loves him'. The plot is ups and downs, which makes people clap your hands. Said Gouxue Shuangshuang.

Wonderful, wonderful.

............

While Xu Jian went to the room to pack his things, Du Zezhou secretly pulled Qin Chen aside, frowning so that he could kill a fly: