Chapter 83: Confrontation

Start from the beginning

"I really don't have to send you upstairs?"

After tonight's activities, Qin Chen drove home directly, but received a call from Du Zezhou halfway through, saying that he hadn't seen him for so long and asked him to go to the old place for a drink. The three of them got together.

So Qin Chen changed his way to the bar where Tang had left. The three of them had forgotten the time while drinking and chatting. After Pan Min called Du Zezhou, Qin Chen realized that his cell phone was dead and turned off.

There is still Xu Jian at home, for fear that he is worried, Qin Chen sees that it is past eleven o'clock, raises his head to finish the last sip of wine in the glass, and tells Tang Li and Du Zezhou that he will be here today.

In the end, Tang Li asked his driver to take Qin Chen back by a detour. Du Zezhou drank a lot and slept directly in the room upstairs of the bar.

And now, Qin Chen, who hadn't had two glasses before, waved his hand to Tang Li and gestured not to:

"I can go up by myself, you can go back."

Tang Li: "That's fine, I'll have someone drive you back tomorrow."

Qin Chen nodded: "OK."

Knowing the amount of Qin Chen's alcohol, what he drank today is not enough to get drunk and go to the wrong door, so Tang Li assured the driver to drive home.

When Xu Jian got out of the elevator and turned out, he happened to see Tang Li leaving the bottom of the car and was flashed by the taillights.

He glanced at Qin Chen who was standing not far away, and Xu Jian realized it afterwards. The car just now was the one that sent Qin Chen back.

Xu Jian wanted to chase, but in the blink of an eye, even the taillights of the car disappeared.

The car has four wheels, and she has four legs now, but Xu Jian is very self-aware, knowing that he must not be able to run the car, so he retracted the leg that was raised subconsciously.

Qin Chen stood there for a while, watched Tang Li leave before moving forward, and noticed a certain cat at the corner without taking two steps.

After a pause, Qin Chen walked towards Xu Jian quickly and said:

"Milk? Why are you here?"

Xu Jian looked at Qin Chen silently, annoyed in his heart: If only a few seconds earlier had just come down, it would be fine.

Seeing Qin Chen walking towards him, Xu Jian curled his mouth, and the long cat whiskers on his face drooped listlessly: "Meow..."

Xu Jian: You have been wandering outside and only come back now. Why can't I be here?

After the cat was done, Xu Jian was startled by her resentment as a 'husband who has been waiting for a long time at home late at night'. He shook his cat's head quickly and threw the terrible thought out of his mind.

However, because of the skill of shaking his head and shaking his head, Xu Jian moved his ears, and suddenly realized something was wrong, suddenly raised his head and looked in the direction of Qin Chen--

The door of the black car on Qin Chen's right opened from both sides, and two big men came down from above.

Two men, one tall and thin and thin like bamboo poles, and one wearing a gray overcoat that was slightly squat. The two men got out of the car and glanced at each other. The man in the coat pointed at Qin Chen at the thin bamboo pole, and then the two pointed directly at Qin. Shen walked away.

Seeing the short and chubby man in the coat, Xu Jian was taken aback for a moment, and then remembered:

It's the Qin Chen fan who has met many times!