Chapter 68: Vinegar jar

Start from the beginning

After tapping a few slender fingers on the screen of Xiaonan's mobile phone, and sending him the misalignment map and a few photos that he thought was good for him to save, Qin Chen deleted the misalignment map from Xiaonan's mobile phone and deleted the chat history.

When doing all this, Qin Chen's expression was calm and unhurried, his face was not red or his heart beat, and his movements were extremely natural.

Xiao Nan watched from the side, daring not to be angry or say anything about Qin Chen's behavior.

While Qin Chen rubbed his face secretly, Xiao Nan rebelliously accused his boss of being a boring show in his heart.

When she got her mobile phone again, the misplaced map that Xiao Nan was proud of disappeared. She flattened her mouth and just wanted to whisper a few words, but the next second she received a transfer message from the boss of Mensao.

Xiao Nan was taken aback for a moment, and then his eyes lit up. After he ordered the payment, he raised his hand and gave Qin Chenjing a non-standard courtesy, righteously saying:

"I will never fail the organization's cultivation of me, and will continue to work hard!

Qin Chen looked at Xiao Nan, who was too skinny, and lightly nodded with a 'um'.

Xu Jian, who was next to him, looked at Xiao Nan, who was surprised, wondering what had happened.

Xiao Nan smiled at Xu Jian 'hehe' and walked away with his mobile phone.

In a blink of an eye, he received an extra five hundred yuan, and Xiao Nan felt as if he had unintentionally found a way to make a fortune.

............

After Xu Jian put on makeup and changed clothes, the director looked at him and nodded:

"Yes, it means Xu Feng."

Shen Xi next to him also joked:

"It was Xu Jian before I went in, and Xu Feng was when I came out. It's refreshing."

After hearing the words of the two, Xu Jian touched his neck with a blank expression:

"Ms. Xue's makeup is good."

The teacher who gave Xu Jian makeup was named Xue. He was a man. He was a rare male makeup artist on the crew, but he had no choice in skills.

Time was tight and everyone didn't chat. The deputy director asked him to call Xu Jian and asked him to go over and prepare to start shooting.

Qin Chen and Xu Jian are not in the same shed, which means that they will basically not see each other this afternoon.

When Xu Jian followed the staff and passed by, Qin Chen raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder, then lowered his head and said softly:

"Work hard."

Xu Jian solemnly nodded to Qin Chen, and when he entered another studio, he raised his hand and touched his ear.

When Qin Chen spoke just now, did he get too close?

Xu Jian did not have an assistant. Pan Min was staring at him when he was filming, and Xiao Nan was staring at Qin Chen.

For Xu Jian, Pan Min became more satisfied with the more he watched. While guarding his filming, he started to plan Xu Jian's future development route in his notebook.

Xu Jian has strength and beauty, and is still young. In fact, he is very suitable for idol traffic. Acting, appearing on variety shows, and creating a special and memorable character set. The buyout draft repeatedly sets the character down... When the exposure is enough, Xu Jian's popularity will naturally rise.