Xu Jian was ravaged by him and meowed. In order not to get out of the way, he only used his tail to block the key parts.

In the end, Xu Jian's soft long hair was rubbed by Qin Chen as if struck by lightning, and it was messy and stylish.

While raising his paw to comb his hair, Xu Jian looked at Qin Chen dissatisfiedly, opening his mouth with a voice:

"Meow~"

Xu Jian: What are you doing!

Qin Chen was helping him comb the hairs on his back that his short legs could not reach. After hearing this meow, he smiled and apologized unapologetically:

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."

Qin Chen felt that Xu Jian's face was so small now that his whole body was blown up, but he dared not say it.

I was afraid that a certain cat thought he was turning round and said he was mellow, and then bitten him angrily.

Xu Jian, who had been rubbed physically by Qin Chen, lost the mood of watching TV. After shunting the hair, he glared at the initiator, jumped off the sofa and ran into the room.

Qin Chen turned off the TV, a certain cat has run out of sight.

Calmly walked to the bedroom, Qin Chen smiled in his heart--

The cat's four legs are a bit shorter, but it's fast.

I couldn't even see the cat's hair in the blink of an eye.

There was a small drum bag on the bed. Qin Chen approached and opened it, and saw a certain cat lying on the bed, burying his face in the pillow and not looking at him.

Xu Jian grouped himself into a ball, obviously still not suffocating.

Qin Chen tentatively reached out and poked the cat group, the flesh on the opponent shook, and then stretched out a jio and stomped in his direction twice and then retracted, that means--

Don't pick me up, don't want to talk to you.

Qin Chen saw that he was really angry.

With his eyes closed, Qin Chengang wanted to say something, and then suddenly remembered a video he saw on Weibo today.

After a pause, Qin Chen ignored Xu Jian, who was sulking on the pillow, and instead picked up his phone and opened Weibo.

"Meow..."

Just when Xu Jian thought that Qin Chen had lifted the quilt for him, but did not cover him, a lingering and milky cat called suddenly sounded in the room.

Xu Jian was taken aback, and the two shaggy ears on top of his head trembled:

Where's the meow?

Xu Jian was still thinking about the sound he made just now, and another cat cry sounded, this time hoarse.

Now Xu Jian made sure that the sound came from Qin Chen, not his own barking, but the two cats.

There was a cat cry, Xu Jian's tail swayed, and finally couldn't help but slowly raise his head to look at Qin Chen.

Qin Chen was watching the video. After Yu Guangscan saw Xu Jian's actions, he raised the corner of his mouth, handed the phone to him, and said generously:

"Do you want to see it too? Look."

Before Xu Jian refused, the phone was already in front of him, and meowing came from the phone, and he subconsciously looked down.

In the video, there are two shorthair cats, one white and one gray. Although Xu Jian has been a cat for several months, he still can't see what kind of cats they are.