Chapter 43: Pressure play

Start from the beginning

Sleeping for eleven hours a day is still sleepy, boss, are you a pig?

Seeing that Jiang Linxie didn't have any interest, the secretary began to persuade again:

"What He Jia said is also our company's top card. Boss, since you are here on a business trip, you just drop in and have a look, don't delay things."

When Jiang Lin heard He Jia's name, his brain hurt:

"Don't mention him anymore, I want to go back when I mention him."

He Jia thought about Jiang Lin's slantingly, and the secretary was clear in his heart, and she shut up after hearing this, and drove Jiang Lin diagonally toward the filming venue.

Because there was a ghost in their hearts, He Jia and Qing brother both wanted Jiang Lin to stay away, but it was a pity that they didn't say ordering Jiang Lin to turn around, and they didn't even dare to call and lie to stop him.

Seeing the pointer wandering around, He Jia finally suggested to Qing Ge:

"Since there is no way to stop him, then lead Xu Jian away."

Brother Qing was so anxious that his forehead was sweating, and he quickly asked: "How to lead? Where to lead? Who?"

Asking the last question is like asking for nothing. He Jia couldn't walk away from filming, so naturally only Brother Qing went personally.

Under He Jia's gaze, Qing Ge nodded with a calm face:

"Okay, let me figure out a way. You will concentrate on filming later, and Mr. Jiang will show up later."

After hearing what Qing brother said, He Jia nodded heavily and said: "I will, thank you Qing brother."

Brother Qing waved his hand: "We are grasshoppers on a rope. You have a problem here, and I am not much better."

The so-called prosperous every time, every loss will lose.

............

Xu Jian and the crowd watched Qin Chen's new look. He was listening to Xiaonan's fancy compliments about Qin Chen, and suddenly felt that someone patted his shoulder.

Xu Jian turned his head subconsciously and saw that He Jia's manager, Qing Ge, did not know when he was standing behind him.

At Xu Jian's suspicious look, Qing Ge laughed out yellow teeth:

"Hello, are you Mr. Xu Jianxu?"

Seeing Brother Qing, Xu Jian's vigilance started to work. He nodded to Brother Qing and deliberately asked:

"you are?"

He Jia met him, this brother Qing came, Xu Jian didn't think the other party wanted to come and chat with him.

Seeing Xu Jian's appearance, Brother Qing thought he didn't know himself, so he introduced himself:

"Mr. Xu, don't be nervous. My name is Ou Qing, He Jia's agent."

"He Jia, do you know? You were in the same company before."

Xu Jian nodded suddenly, and then asked:

"Hello Mr. Ou, are you looking for something to do with me?"

The smile on Brother Qing's face became a bit thicker. I:

"It's a small matter, is it convenient to take a step to talk?"

After hearing this, Xu Jian thought to himself that this was a weasel giving New Year greetings to the rooster.

Looking at Ou Qing, Xu Jian opened his mouth and wanted to refuse, but suddenly someone pulled his arm.