Chapter 13: Karkaroff Back to Azkaban?

Start from the beginning

It felt as if a thousand daggers were stuck in his entire body, and Albus tried to push it off - which he did, but he decided to pretend to wince and moan a little longer to prepare his attack. He quickly moved his wand and attacked - knowing Karkaroff was still laughing. "Incarcerous!" he exclaimed, and ropes erupted from his wand, which tied themselves to Karkaroff's body. Deciding they'd be playing mean he attacked again. "Incendio!" he exclaimed, and both his clothes and the ropes set on fire.

"Aguamenti!"said Karkaroff, wincing as the water died the fire. "Stupe-"

"Protego!" said Albus, as he forgot they were still in the school. "Stupefy!" he exclaimed, when Karkaroff attacked again.

"Imperio!" the spell hit Albus, and he was forced to place his wand to his neck. "Now, Potter, I can't kill you, because you will have to kill your own dad, don't you. So, what is a great spell? Cruciatus? Or a new one, the Sectumsempra?" Albus couldn't do anything, as Karkaroff debated with himself.

However, in the corner of his eye, he could see Quinn, slowly taking out her wand. She was the best at DADA, so she would probably use a great spell. "Petrificus Totalus." she whispered, and Karkaroff fell to the ground. The Imperius Curse on Albus died down, and he used Incarcerous again to tie Karkaroff to a chair. Just then, the door of the classroom opened.

"Mr Potter! You attacked a teacher! Again!" exclaimed McGonagall, but Albus didn't acknowledge her comment.

Instead, he said: "Professor, could you get Veritaserum. Should he speak the truth, and be Edgar Lachson, then you can punish me as much as you want. If not, then he gets to kill himself because he lost the duel." McGonagall's eyes widened but she did leave to get the Veritaserum.

When she returned, Albus opened Karkaroff's mouth and let McGonagall slowly pour a tiny drop into his mouth.

"What is your name?" she then asked, and Karkaroff's mouth twitched.

"Igor." he said, "Igor Karkaroff." McGonagall shrieked.

Albus looked at McGonagall. She shook her head. "You'll still get detention, you did attack a teacher." she stated, and Albus nodded. "Well, I should contact the Ministry, keep him here."

"Wait, we had a duel, he has to kill himself!" said Albus, but McGonagall shook her head.

"I don't think that's a great idea, actually." McGonagall said. "The ministry will handle this." she said, leaving Albus there.

Not long after, she returned with members of the ministry, and she sent off Albus and the others. They all went outside for a little walk, and Albus turned to Quinn.

"Thanks for saving me." He said, and she smiled. Felicia came towards them.

"Hey Quinn, can I talk to you?" She asked, and they looked at Albus. He nodded, and walked away to Tyler. He did not listen to the conversation. (A/N but it's here because it's of importance later ;))

"I'm going to tell you one thing, Quinn Rivers." Felicia said. "Albus is mine. So you should stay off him, because I can tell you want him for yourself. I was there for him when he was ill from the Butterbeer, and you weren't. So stay off or I'll jinx you."

Quinn looked at her. "I'm his best friend, so you have no rights to do this." She snapped.

Albus saw the tension rising, so he walked towards them. "Are you okay? Come, Felicia, let's go for a walk." He said, and he took her hand. They left Quinn and Tyler alone.

"Albus, she said she was going to jinx me if I continued dating you!" Felicia sobbed, and Albus stopped walking and looked at her.

"Really? I thought she would never do such a thing... Don't worry Felicia, if she does I'll be here for you." Said Albus, and he hugged her.

"Thank you. I really love you, Al." She said, and Albus nodded, before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too. Let's go to Herbology." He said, and they walked to the Greenhouses.

***

After what Felicia told him, Albus didn't talk to Quinn and tried to avoid her as much as possible. He felt good that way, as he wouldn't see her and Fred kissing either. He couldn't talk to Tyler this way, however. He was with Quinn all the time. Tyler hadn't told anyone about the kiss, and nor had Lily, to Albus' relief. Tyler was asked what was wrong occasionally, though, and he always brushed it off with a new excuse. Albus had forgotten about his talk with Scorpius, but during the next Transfiguration class with the Slytherins Albus remembered.

So, after class, he told Felicia to go to the common room alone, and hurried to Tyler and Quinn.

"I know we haven't spoken but-" he started, but Quinn interrupted.

"Albus, you avoided us. I've tried to talk to you, Felicia told me not to be friends with you anymore."

"But she said you said-"

"And you believe her?"

"Why yes, she's my girlfriend after all!" Albus exclaimed.

"Well, talk to her then." Quinn snapped and she spun around and marched off.

"What was it?" Tyler asked.

"Well, we have to help Scorpius. He wants to stop the Death Eaters."

"Right. I'll persuade Quinn." Tyler said and with that he walked off too.

Albus decided he needed some advice. He had too much on his plate right now. Quinn and Fred, Felicia, the Death Eaters, Tyler being gay and obviously normal school work he was stressing about. He had to work on Charms and Transfiguration! Therefore, he knew just who to talk to.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.