part 15: something changed

Depuis le début

"Y/n are you okay, you seem different, your mood changed" lizzie asked, suddenly I realised something and let out a gasp, "You're on your lady days!" I whispered yelled,  Lizzie broke down laughing.

"Yeah no.... you see I don't get periods" she admitted, those words sent me into into spiral of thoughts, what happened? She changed who changed her? Those two question kept repeating in my head, I knew the reason why she didn't get periods be cause of how little she eat.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch" lizzie said shooting up from her seat and out the shop.

"I better go after her" I said and left the shop just as quickly, I reached Lizzie.
"Hey you didn't invite me, I want to help kill him" I said very sarcastic, Lizzie rolled her eyes and stopped her in her tracks.

"He hurt her Scarlett!!" She snapped at me, I brought her in for a hug.
"I know liz, I know, but right now we can't do anything, we don't know what happened and we take away her will power!" I explained, lizzie placed a kiss on the top of my head since she was taller than me.......  I'm ashamed.

"I wish I had Wanda's power, then I could read her mind" lizzie said, I chuckled and let go of Lizzie.

I started walking back to the shop when I saw lizzie standing with a pout on her face "The best thing we can do is be there for her liz!" I reassured her, she gave me a small sad smile and followed me to the coffee shop.

"Oh wait shoot i forget, Robbie, I had to call him so he could taste the coffee from here!!" Elizabeth said and toom out her phone, she called him and agreed to let the band come here aswell.
Lizzie had told me Y/n loved the band but Y/n didn't seem bothered.

"The band is coming in twenty!! Is that alright?" Lizzie said with a smile, we all noded or said 'sure', as said twenty minutes after the band arrived.

"Hey honey" Robbie placed a kiss on Lizzie's forehead, he then walked over to me and gave me a hug.
He then walked over to Y/n to get a coffee or tea or hot chocolate.

"Hey Y/n could I get something to drink for the band and I?" Real mature Robbie, real mature.

"Sure what would you like?" Seriously something changed about Y/n, she's different.

"Could we just get a Caffe mocha we like that from Starbucks!" Robbie said and Y/n nodded starting to make them.

"It's 2.25 right?" I asked, Y/n nooded while being focused on the Caffe mocha she was making.

"And a quarter for the tea" once again Y/n just nodded, normally she would make a joke and say it's more.
Lizzie and I both found our credit card as she finished up the second caffe mocha.

"Could we pay now!" I asked, she nodded and first typed in the iced coffee.

"together or parted?" She asked, I looked over at lizzie before turning back to Y/n, "together Please!" I answered, y/n typed in the cup of coffee too and I paid for

"Thanks Scar!! I'm giving another time!" Liz said and I rolled my eyes. Y/n went back to making the rest of the Caffe mocha she was making.

When she was done she put the drinks in one of those things where you can have multiple drinks in at once.

"How much is it for them all?" Robbie asked polite, she seemed to calculate it in her head before checking on the little paying thing.

"Yep 13 dollars and 8 cents" she said, Robbie nodded and got his wallet.
"Card or cash?" Y/n asked, Robbie found his card.

"Card!" Robbie was clearly trying to cheer Y/n up but it didn't work.
Y/n nodded and Robbie paid.

"Enjoy your coffees!" She said, y/n went back to Reading the script.
She had filming tomorrow so she needed to get it into her head.
I saw the kid go up to her.

"Hey could I get a croissaint please" most of us were trying to contain laughter it was the way he said croissaint like you know quacksan.

"Sure a chocolate normal croissaint?" OK something is seriously wrong with y/n, I mean Tom clearly realised something was wrong too and we all knew Y/n takes every opportunity to make a joke she gets.

Tom Holland pov:
I ordered a croissaint to try and cheer up y/n so she could make fun off my accent but she didn't, she just asked chocolate or normal kind of a disappointment.

"A chocolate quacksan please" I'm gonna stretch this to the very last, "one chocolate croissaint coming up" Ok now it got to stop she didn't even say quacksan I am disappointed.

"Thank you! Oh by the way do by any chance have juice!" I asked, she looked in the fridge that were open display, then she looked at something under the counter.

"No sorry we get it tomorrow though" she answered back with a very fake smile.

"How much is the croissaint?" I asked, she checked something yet again.
"Just 2 dollars would be fine!" She answered I nooded and handed her two dollars, she thanked and put it in the register.

"Y/n what does the moo cow say?" Sebastian asked, we could probably all see something was wrong with y/n.
She was so quiet it was all too quiet when she wasn't herself.

"I'm sorry guys I'm just not in the mood right now, I'm alright just tired!" Y/n snapped she never snaps unless somethings wrong.

"Guys we have to go, we have filming!" Scarlett said, we all noded and left, many not even getting a hot beverage.
As we all got outside I went to scarlett's car since I drove with her, Chris Evans and Elizabeth was there too.

"Thank you for letting me drive with you guys!" I said cheerfull, they let out a little laugh.

"Of cause, hey Holland did you notice that Y/n was more snappy today?" Scarlett said I looked back at Y/n sitting inside reading her script.

"Yes she seemed more bitter than usual!" I answered, "I mean she didn't even make a joke out of it when I asked for a croissaint, she just said chocolate or normal" I said they all seemed to agree.

"Something changed"

A/n: is it currently 23:50 yes do I have to wake up at 6:30 yeah but do I give a shit no I don't so here ya go a new chapter for you guys! You're welcome🥰

I apologise if the words in Tom's pov is more American but I am not 100% sure in the British English thingy.

I wonder what's gonna happen in next chapter 🤔 guess we will wait and see 👀 😉

Now remember to take care of yourself, drink enough water and eat just half a bite of a sandwich or something, and for God's sake remember to get enough sleep 🎶oh can you see the irony, ooooh can you seeeee the irony🎶

Love ~M~