Eighteen

< Mr. NotFound side >

"George, it's time~"

I don't know where I was, my vision was dark. Was I passed out or is this death? Where am I.

"No, no you're alive don't worry. But I think it's time" a mystery voice said as I opened my eyes just to be in a field of grass.

With my blue suit on.

As I looked across of me I saw almost a Angel figure, but he was green? With two halos not just one and a mask.

"I hope you know it's been a few hours" He said again.

"A few hours since what?" I asked, but he just laughed.

"You know you're so funny George! I almost love controlling what you see. Even confusing you to not even understand reality anymore!" He said as  I fell into a hole behind me.

With that I opened my eyes again, I was sweating so hard at this point.

"What did he mean?" As I looked around the room I was in, I could tell it was Dreams room.

And the mystery man was infront of me but said noting and just pointed towards a knife.

It also looks like he was trying to mimic something as well but I didn't under it as well.

Until I heard a whisper saying, "stab your heart, if you want to see daylight. Real daylight George" and with that he was gone.

And I woke up again in the same room but Dream was next to me, I couldn't move much cause I was hand cuffed to the bed I realized but as I looked over to where the mystery man was pointing.

There really was a weapon.

"Woah calm down there Georgie" He said as he saw me panting and sweating at the same time.

"Did you have a nightmare while you were out?" He asked but I couldn't get a straight answer.

"No?, yes I don't know anymore" I answer, now questioning everything he told me.

Is this reality, or am I in a illusion. But how could that be I felt like I've been here years.

"George!" Dream yelled as I looked at him.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Gosh I've been calling your name for a minute now, what's going on with you right now." I clearly wasn't going to tell him so I just.

Told him I had a nightmare that scared me to death almost.

As he just took it, not evening know if it was true or not.

"Alright then, anyways I'm going to go make dinner for you really quickly. Don't try nothing alright" he said as he stood up and started walking towards the doors.

And once he closed and locked them I started trying to find a way out of these hand cuffs.

Now I really didn't want to stab my heart, cause that just sounds crazy to me. But I will see if that knife is real over there.

I looked at the nightstand and saw nothing I tried opening the one that was closer to me but it had nothing in it to.

Expect for a hidden paper clip, as I took it I unfolded it and put it in the key hole.

It took a few minutes but I soon got it to open and then I sat up and started walking where that guy in my dreams showed me.

As I lifted the covers it revealed a dagger, It was green with a smiley face and had looked like it was sharpened just a few hours ago.

But why would Dream ever leave this in his room?

That's when I heard the voice again, "that's cause he didn't leave it in here, it's my dagger. I placed it there so you could do what I told you to earlier" He said as I looked behind me.

Just to see him again, is this another dream?

And can he read my mind.

"Yes and no, I can read your mind for sure." He answered.

"That would make more sense" as I picked up the dagger I started to question him.

"Why do you want me to stab my heart with this anyways? That's like killing myself" I asked.

"Cause all of this" he said whiling spinning around.

"Is not real, you are currently somewhere else in time. Sleeping at the moment and if you keep on sleeping then this "Dream" will eat you alive. And that's where I come in. Or you don't have to take my way and fight the nightmare so called Dream himself" He said.

That's a lot of stuff he just threw at me.

As I looked down at the dagger I knew I didn't have time, but was I really going to listen to this guy I just met?

"Time is ticking, and Dream will be back any second now, if he finds out I'm here talking to you we are both dead but your actually going to be dead" He said once more.

Before then I heard the door knock moving and the mystery guy disappeared, and I decided I was going to do it.

With that I raised the dagger and the door open.

But it was to late I had already stabbed my heart

The dagger fell to the floor and the world I knew, was fading away before my very eyes.

And once I closed my eyes I woke up again.

How many times am I going to wake up?

But this time it was in a dark room, closet infront of me a window on the side.

And a door to my right.

The mystery man was just in-front of my bed.

"Good job George I knew you had it in you, I wish we could spend more time but there is a lot more people that need my help. I hope to see you soon someday" and with that he was gone.

My memory came back to me, soon after.

And then I heard the door open.

"George are you awake yet?" That voice.

It was Karl.

"Yea I'm awake"

"Finally you've been missing out on the party, Alex is literally going crazy out there so is your boyfriend Clay, and Nick is here to!" he said.

'My boyfriend?'

"Alright I'll be out in a bit then"

I said while he closed the door.

Is this the reality I needed to be in?

This is so fucken stupid, maybe I should have stayed with that dumb bitch!

————————————————
< Author side >

Sorry I'm late again, I just started my SAT/ACT

But you can only make up so much excuses these days, so really I don't know what to say.

But I hope we you enjoy this last chapter, and I hoped you like the book if not that's understandable.

Cause I'm general I didn't like how I wrote it as much 💀

But with that I hope you have a amazing day/noon/night!

Dreamie_707

Words: 1161