Six

< Mr. NotFound side >

After the whole hair cut, it was about 8:50 pm and they were going to be late if they didn't head their now.

As they sat in the car, driving towards the address, Mr. NotFound had to clear somethings up.

"Is the get away ready?" Mr. NotFound asked.

"Yes, it is but what if they know?" Karl asked.

As Mr. NotFound took something out of his pocket, and gave it to Karl.

"This is the plan two, and if they both fail and I don't come out in a hour or a hour and a half then you come and find me. You know where Mr. WasTaken base is, also the address to his base is on that paper" Mr. NotFound said as he got a blue raspberry lollipop from his limo.

"I just really hope this works" Karl said worried about his friend and boss.

"Don't worry, nothing to bad can happen right? After all it's just Mr. WasTaken and we both know he is a idiot" Mr. NotFound was now crap talking about Mr. WasTaken.

Just as Karl check his watch they had arrived at there destination.

"Here we are!" The driver said opening the doors.

The time was now 9:00 pm.

On the dot.

There were two guards outside of the club, and as Mr. NotFound exited the car they had already send the message to Mr. WasTaken about who had arrived.

"Be safe!" Karl whispered as Mr. NotFound walked towards them.

As the guards quickly checked if Mr. NotFound had any weapons on him.

They let him straight in the club to meet their boss.

Once they let Mr. NotFound in and walked him towards where Mr. WasTaken was sitting.

Which was in-front of a few dances as he sat on the booth with a wine glass and bottle.

"You know, I bet it would be even cuter if it was you dancing up there" Mr. WasTaken said as he turned to Mr. NotFound way.

"Very funny, now get to the cha-" Mr. NotFound was cut off quickly.

"Calm down!, i just want to talk gosh..." Mr. WasTaken said before his eyes wandered looking at every detail of the boy.

"So you were at the club." He said.

"What?, what club" Mr. NotFound said confused before one of the guards nudged him to sit down across from Mr. WasTaken.

"I saw you at the club, the place where I had my right hand man Sapnap" Mr. WasTaken said pointing towards Sapnap who was just standing next to the booth.

"Gave the letter to your right hand man I think, or just a random worker of yours" He finished.

"I see, but let's get to the point here. You want to make peace right? So what's your offer." Mr. NotFound said using his serious voice.

Just as Mr. WasTaken finished drinking his glass of wine and set it down on the table.

He waved to Sapnap to get the lady's out of here.

As so, he did and told them they could go now.

"Alright Mr. NotFound,"

"Let's make a deal, what about this you stop robbing every single person and bring back everything you stole from the past. And I'll give you about 1mil" Mr. WasTaken said.

Mr. NotFound was shocked about his horrible dealing skills.

"Have you ever made a good deal in your life?" Mr. NotFound said.

As Mr. WasTaken gave a simple nod.

"Well this ain't one of them I'll tell you that much, horrible deal. I'm decline it, do you got anything better?" Mr. NotFound asked.

Just as he did Mr. WasTaken was in rage but as always it did not show.

"Sadly I don't sweetheart but I'm sure we can come to a agreement." As soon as Mr. WasTaken said that Mr. NotFound quickly got angry.

"One don't call me sweetheart hear, that's just utterly disgusting, two I don't think we will if you keep up with your bad dealing I could just you a list of the needs and we can come to a agreement if that's what you mean" Mr. NotFound said.

As Mr. WasTaken looked very upset about what words was coming out of his mouth.

"You do know your in my Territory now right?" Mr. WasTaken said pouring another glass of wine.

As Mr. NotFound watched.

"Yes, and I think this discussion is over." Mr. NotFound said.

Just as he got up, Mr. WasTaken insisted he sit back down before things got a little messy.

But clearly Mr. NotFound didn't care and ignored his words.

"Fine play it the hard way, Cutie" Mr. WasTaken said again.

"I will, and stop calling me that" Mr. NotFound said as he put his hand on the door.

But just as he did the guards pushed him down. And pulled a lever, sending out the sleeping gas and locking the doors.

Just as everyone in the room expect Mr. NotFound puts on a gas mask.

As Mr. NotFound send a finger Signal to a specific window.

Before passing out due to the sleeping gas.

"Alright you know where to bring him" Mr. WasTaken said as one of the guards picked up Mr. NotFound.

But just as he did a shot came from the same window he had send the finger signal to.

It was the snipers.

Another guard started shooting the window, and aiming towards the sniper.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" Sapnap yelled and he and Mr. WasTaken got under the table.

Banging soon came from the doors and that's when they needed a plan fast.

"We need to get Mr. NotFound and get out of here before his team breaks down our doors!" Sapnap said.

"Alright this is what is going to happened, the guard is distracting the sniper for now. You go get him and run I'll get the door open and ready along with the car" Mr. WasTaken said and Sapnap knew he was being set up.

For a suicide mission but he was the boss.

"Alright let's do this" Sapnap agreed.

————————————————————-
< Authors Side >

I hoped you enjoy this chapter, and now that the two finally met.

It gets a bit more interesting from here on out!

Let's just hope nothing to bad happens thought even if Mr. NotFound or George was very evil for his crimes.

But what can I said, I made them like that 💀

With that thought I hope you have a amazing day/noon/night!

-Dreamie_707

Words: 1079