Five

< Time skip >

It was now 7:00pm

Two hours before the meeting.

< Mr. WasTaken Side >

"What's the last thing we have to do now?" Mr. WasTaken asked.

Before Turing to his right looking at Sapnap. Who was now looking at a list on google docs.

"Lastly, getting your hair done." Sapnap said.

"Alright let's go" as Sapnap told the driver to head to a pacific hair place.

As they took off, heading in the direction of the hair salon.

< Mr. NotFound side >

"Karl" Mr. NotFound started.

"Yes George?" Karl said in a proper tone.

"Do you recon everything is ready?" And just when Mr. NotFound said that Karl knew exactly what he really meant.

Which was 'Can I go take a hours nap' Mr. NotFound just says it in his own unique way.

"No, you still need take a quick shower or bath, and then we need to go to a professional to get your hair done" Karl said checking his fancy watch.

"And we only have a few hours, it's 7:30 pm right now we wasted so much time already!" Karl said looking at Mr. NotFound who really didn't care on the inside.

Cause in the end anything and everything works out for him, bad or good in general.

"Alright, I'll take a quick shower then you get the car ready and you already set a appointment right?" Mr. NotFound said suiting up from the living rooms couch and towards the elevator.

As Karl gave him a thumbs up, as Mr. NotFound found let out a sigh and saying thank you to Karl before heading up stairs.

Just as he did, Karl started checking the appointment time, which was at 8:00 pm.

That means they have almost a half a hour to get there.

Karl picked up his phone from the coffee table in-front of him, and started unlocking and heading to his contact.

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Yes, Karl?" A man said.

"Hello, we need a car here at 7:35 pm. Mr. NotFound has a appointment at 8:00 pm for a hair styles. Which means we are going to need the fastest rotate to Caravan Styles." Karl said in response.

"Of course sir, I'll get us there in no time." With that Karl hung up and started walking to the front to wait for the car.

< Time skip >

It was now 7:45 pm and Mr. NotFound gets came out of the elevator with his hair all messy and in some random shirt and shorts he found.

"We should be going now George, or your going to be late again!" Karl said worried, and he knows that she does not like to wait.

With that Mr. NotFound started running to the car as the Driver started to become more aware and started the car as the two hopped in.

"Get us there fast, and I'll raise your paycheck maybe over 100$" Karl said as he knew what he had to do now.

As Karl closed the door, they started speeding there way there.

Not knowing how fast they were going.

< Time skip >

Karl was looking at his watch a lot more than he should being paranoid about the hair styles patients and making sure he didn't accidentally test it.

Now why would Karl be so scared if this? Cause this was one of the last good places he could find in all of town. And he really didn't want to fly out of state just for hair not only that surely it would be ruined by the time they had gotten back.

From the trip that is.

As Karl check his watch for the last time it was 7:50 pm and the car just came to a stop.

As they did though, the driver got out quickly and opened the door for them both.

"Your paycheck is raised by 150$" Karl said as Mr. NotFound walked by and into the salon with Karl right behind him.

"I'll check us in, take a seat George until then please" with that Karl walked to the register and Mr. NotFound just took a seat next to a few young folks.

Now although he maybe a very rude, stealing, robber, and mafia boss at night.

In the daytime he could be as normal as a butterfly, just don't get on his bad said.

As Karl took a seat next to him finally resting Mr. NotFound name was called.

"George? George Davidson!" A woman yelled as Karl groaned and they both sat up and walked over towards them.

"Right this way" she said, now since this was one of the better places they had their own room.

Very fancy and luxurious if those were even the right words to describe them.

As Mr. NotFound took his seat, they got ready for the big meeting.

It was now 8:05 pm.

< Mr. WasTaken side >

Mr. WasTaken had arrived at the club early to see how everything was.

"Everything is just how you asked for, Dream as well we added a few girls to go with it just to spice it up a bit" Sapnap said.

As Mr. WasTaken looked at him.

"And the trap?" Mr. WasTaken asked.

"That's already set up, so once your ready to initiate it just press this button and keep this gas mask on you" Sapnap said as he handed Mr. WasTaken a green gas mask and a small button.

"Thanks Sapnap also tell the dances they are getting payed extra tonight, since it is there day off" as Sapnap nodded and walked off to make a phone call about the request.

Mr. WasTaken took a moment to take in this place, there was finally going to be more than one use for this place after all, he has had this club for a few years and really it has no use.

But he still tells people to make sure it's clean from time to time.

Now it's the waiting game.

It was 8:28 pm right now.

——————————-

< Authors side >

I have a headache right now.

So this was a bit hard to make.

Even with me, myself wanting to just do 500 words.

I decided not to and instead do 1k

As always because you know Ms. Dreamie had to keep up the grind.

But with that I hope you enjoy your day/noon/night and I'm going to go get a ice pack now.

I'll you see in the next page

Words: 1079