Three

< Mr. WasTaken Side >

The room was silent.

Then there came a knock.

One.

Before another on the wooden door.

"Sir?" Said a voice outside of the door.

"Yes?" Mr. WasTaken said in his morning voice, just waking up.

"Just making sure you're awake we have a lot to do today, remember it's the day you have your meeting with Mr. NotFound" His right hand man said.

That's when it all came crashing down.

"Did you get a reply?" Mr. WasTaken said before getting out of his bed quickly and putting on a shirt.

"Yes, he send us a letter at 4:04 in the morning" Sapnap said.

With that Mr. WasTaken opened the door with messy dirty blonde hair, and still trying to catch his vision.

"Did you just wake up?..." Sapnap said holding a letter in his hand, decorated with a pair of cloud goggles.

"May I see the letter?" Mr. WasTaken said politely before Sapnap gave it to him.

Just as he did, he quickly opened the letter hoping he got the answer he though.

Just as he did, he took out a piece of paper that read.

"Dear Mr. WasTaken.

I had gotten your letter, and I will say I was surprised that you would want to meet me in person. Although I have took sometime to think about it, I don't see a problem with coming to a end. After all I see why you out of all people would want peace.

So I accept your offer, and I will be there at 9pm sharp. I hope you follow your own rules though, I'm not as stupid as you may think. After all who is the one who stole tons from you and got away each time.

But I'd like to leave that behind before anyone gets hurt. I'm looking forward to meeting you at the club Mr. WasTaken.

-Mr. NotFound."

That few last last lines got to Mr. WasTaken the most.

"Wow" That's all that Sapnap had to say.

Was wow.

"What the fuck!?" Mr. WasTaken was furious.

And clearly was in no mood for games, even in the morning.

"I mean at lease he accepted it" Sapnap said before raising his head to look at Mr. WasTaken face.

But deep down he knew he didn't.

Mr. WasTaken sighed, before calming down.

"Alright Nick, what do we have to do today?"

"Well, first we got to get you breakfast after that going to the finest store to get you a new suit for the club. Then after that dealing with Techo's preposition, and lastly getting your hair done"

"Alright I'll get changed then." Mr. WasTaken said before closing his door and turning away.

Sapnap walked away and down the stairs to get to the main floor. He decided to get a little bit of extra exercise in the morning.

Because why the fuck not?

< few minutes later >

Mr. WasTaken started walking down the stairs after about 10-20 minutes.

And Sapnap was waiting at the car with the driver they were going to the Bugatti there.

"Looking amazing as always" Sapnap said laughing, as Mr. WasTaken laughed with him before hopping into the car with his right hand man.

< Mr. NotFound Side >

It was about around 11:43 am, and Mr. NotFound was still sleeping.

He may be a smart and nice boss. But he also loves to sleep longer than a person should and all his workers knew that.

That's why they all have so much free times on their hands half of the time.

Until midnight mostly.

But today was a special day so Mr. NotFound couldn't sleep until 1pm today.

Three quick knocks came from the door before a voice.

"GEORGE!" Mr. NotFound right hand man said.

"WHAT!" Mr. NotFound woke up worried because his name had be yelled.

He quickly got his gun from his bed stand and ran to the door.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Mr. NotFound said before he was met with Karl's eyes.

"George today is the day where you go to that club with Mr. WasTaken." Karl said.

As Mr. NotFound groaned before dropping his gun and walked towards his bed again.

"I'm sorry George but today we have to get up early!" Karl demand.

"In a hour would you!" Mr. NotFound said laying in his bed while Karl picked up his gun from the floor.

"What do we have to do that's so important" Mr. NotFound asked.

As Karl got out a simple piece of paper before Mr. NotFound put his blanket over his head.

"One we need to get your suit size and a new suit, two we need to get breakfast. Three we need to get you new suit shoes. Four you need to take a bath or shower, and Five your hair needs to be done by a professional." Karl listed.

"We can do that at one pm" Mr. NotFound said, while Karl is wondering how is he even a mafia boss that does amazing robbery's.

"Better to get started now thought so up and at it!" Karl said trying to hustle Mr. NotFound. And he even opened the blinds to bring in the sun light.

"It's to bright!" Mr. NotFound declared, "you're not a vampire are you." Karl said.

With that Karl said one last thing before leaving the room.

"Your ride will be here at 12:40 pm sharp, be ready" And with that Karl left closing the door behind him.

As Mr. NotFound took a second to decide wether he should get up or not.

It was a important day and he knew he had to be a boss now.

Plus he was already awake anyways.

With that Mr. NotFound got up from his bed and started walking towards his walk in closet to get ready.

< Few minutes later >

"He did?" Said the car driver.

"Yea he did, pretty weird honestly never knew he could!" Karl said, before he heard the elevator.

"Alright Karl let's get going before I change my mind" Mr. NotFound said dressed nicely.

" splendid!" As Karl opened the door, Mr. NotFound got in and then Karl.

As the car driver as got into the car. They took off to get the suits first before anything else.

—————————————————————-

< Authors Side >

I just took a shower and now I'm writing this, I really hope you guys are enjoy this book so far.

Honestly didn't know what I was going for until now!

But with all and all, have a amazing day/noon/night.

Love
       Dreamie_707

Words: 1086