Seventh

< Authors Side >

Sorry I didn't post yesterday after I took a shower I got incredibly tired and decided to close my eyes just for a quick second.

So yeah-

But I'm back now with a incredible idea that's soon to become of these next few chapters!

Anyways onto the story.

< Mr. WasTaken side>

As I shot one of George's members I didn't noticed someone charging at me until Bad yelled.

"DREAM!" As I looked behind me I could see George running up to me.

Even with the spot he is in he surely is trying.

As I moved out of the way he fell to the floor then and there.

"Why George?" I said putting my foot on his back.

Before he said a word with the little breath he had.

He just said a few things before trying again.

"To distract you" He said as I looked back up to see where the member I had shot.

He wasn't there anymore, but there is one thing he forgot to account for, the blood trail.

"He still has a blood trail" I said smiling as George started trying to get up once more.

But I just pushed harder on his back.

As I looked behind me to see bad and another one of his members which I'm guessing is Sam from what the blond hair said.

"Sam is it?" I asked as he didn't give a response.

"This is the leader you follow?" As I pointed to the helpless George on the floor.

"For someone like him he is pretty pathetic, should have joined me instead." I knew from some of what I said or all that I have said made him angry by the second.

"I have a idea!, why don't you tell us where all the other members are and just maybe we will spare you and you only does that sound like a deal" He looked like he was thinking hard about it.

Until his eyes met George's body I was still stepping on.

"S-sam" George said quietly.

As I just pressed harder on his back, trying to keep him quiet while Sam decides.

"No" He said.

"No, huh alright have it your way. Bad you know what to do I'm going to deal with Georgie now" I said as Sam tried to push away from Bad but he just kept leading him to the opposite side of where we were going.

As I picked up George from the ground I saw the blood trail once more.

I almost forgot about the guy.

As I sat George up I decided to call Sapnap really fast before I took George back to my room so he can pay for what he did or try to do at lease.

I sat George up against the wall as he just sat there almost looking lifeless.

I hope I didn't kill him.

But I took out my phone and call Sapnap.

Keeping my eyes on George still.

"Yea?" Sapnap started.

"Come to all 5, One of the members I shot got away but they left a blood trail. I'm with George right now so I need to take him back to the room before we have more problems"

"Alright on my way"

With that I hung up the phone and carefully carried George on my shoulder.

Before walking down the hall and towards the elevator.

< Tommy's side >

"Shiiit"

Mr. WasTaken shot me good.

I might die if I keep bleeding out at this point.

As I turned on a light just to find myself in a bedroom looking place.

It was very Brown, and had a guitar on display.

Kinda reminds me of my brother wil.

Besides that though I started looking for something to put on my leg to stop the bleeding.

That's when I saw a towel on a table.

As I quickly hopped towards it, I soon wrapped it on my wound.

Before sitting down on the floor.

I didn't know what to do, I can't find Karl nor the exit.

And I don't even know where everyone else is.

That's when I heard the door open, and I quickly hidden beside a bed.

"This is where the trail leads to," a voice said.

"Why did you even bring me along? Didn't Dream tell you" a familiar voice said.

But I wasn't taking any risk and got under the bed quietly maybe the quiets in my whole life.

"You sure he is in here? My room" the familiar voice said.

"Yes I'm sure the trail can't just lie to us, it would have took sometime to set that up, even for a injured member" that's when I wanted to move back a bit more but hit my head in the process.

"Ah fuck!" I whispered to myself.

"Did you hear that?" One said.

"Yea, I did" the second said.

I soon heard the footsteps getting closer to I was then it came to a stop.

I swear this feels like I'm in a very scary horror movie.

Just then one of them goes beside the bed while one of them stays in-front of the bed.

"Oh maybe it was nothing" one of the men said as they started walking to the door.

"Maybe your right" the second said, but he wasn't moving at all.

As I let out a small sigh the men who was walking away soon came back to his original spot.

And I stopped breathing once more.

But this time he was bending down, and that's when he looked under the bed and saw me.

"Hello there" He said as the men from the side pulled me out from under the bed.

I was squirming under his grip.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

As I opened my eyes I swear I saw Wilbur, and he saw me to but said nothing.

That's when I felt a pain in my shoulder and as I looked over I saw the other man with a needle that was now in my shoulder.

And the last thing I saw was black.

———————————
< Author side >

Tommy-

Cough.

Anyways

I hoped you enjoy this, even though it was kinda late, but with that I hope you have a amazing day/noon/ or even night!

Dreamie_707

Words: 1047