Thirteen

< Karl's side >

I've been awake for awhile now.

I heard people talk and me and the others specially George.

So I knew we weren't in a dream, this isn't our home.

We were trapped I'm pretty sure.

That's when I heard the door open again.

This is the third time since I've been awake.

"How are they doing?" And from that voice.

I could tell it was their boss.

Mr. WasTaken, "They are holding up well, although they haven't woken up yet. I don't know when they will." Another voice said.

The one who another female voice calls Tubbo?

Or something like that.

"Alright, just keep a eye on them, and tell me when they have awakened. I'm going back to my room, to check on George and see if he is now awake since it was such a long walk over here. Maybe we should move them." With that I heard the doors close once more.

He knew were George was.

George is in Mr. WasTaken room, now just to plan how I'm going to get there. Mostly though I wonder if the others are awake to.

< Quackity side >

Alright alright!

So I just heard a lot of SHIT!

I'm not staying in here much longer I'm getting out.

And finding George then ADIOS MOTHERFUCKERS.

With that Quackity opened his eyes, and jumped out of bed.

Surprisingly there was no restrains the only person who had restrains were Karl.

'Probably cause they know what he is capable of'

But besides that as Quackity started running towards Tubbo and Niki.

The others awoke from there fake sleeping to even Karl.

"That's one way!" Karl yelled.

As Quackity jumped on Tubbo.

"SURPRISED?" And with one blow Tubbo was unconscious.

As Sam helped Karl out of the bed, the other men followed.

And Niki faded from all of this, cause clearly it was just to much. Everyone was now out.

Quackity looked back and saw everyone.

"Is everyone ok?" Quackity asked as everyone said they are or yes.

Karl soon walked up towards the door and tried to open it. Just to see that it was locked and needed a key card to be opened.

"Shit, it needs a key card" Karl said looking back at the crowd.

As Quackity looked at Tubbos unconscious body, he picked up a key card from his pocket.

"This should work" Quackity said as he tossed it towards Karl." As once he tried it the door was now opened.

"Alright everyone we need to find George and get the fuck out of here. So look in every room and if you don't find him in about 30 mins or a hour you go look for the front exit. Do you understand the assignment?" Karl said in a clear loud but low calm voice.

As everyone said yes.

And with that off we all were, everyone was running out of the room, and started looking for where George was being held.

Which everyone clearly heard I'm pretty sure, which was Mr. WasTaken room.

I was taking the right hall as some people took the left, right with me or straight.

And then we all spit from there cause there was more halls.

Honestly this place needs a fucken map.

With that Quackity started running down the hall, trying to find the room with George in it.

< Mr. NotFound side >

My head hurts a lot more than I remember, and even trying to remember hurts even more.

My gosh!

When I opened my eyes I saw Dream sitting on a chair facing me, as I looked around to see where we were. It was just Dreams room again.

"I'm glad your awake, again" He said as I put my attention back on him.

"What do you even want with us, you know you could just let me team go and leav-" Dream cut me off there.

"Why would I, do you know how much damage your team did to my manner. Just to save you and fail? Not even a back up plan worked from there did it?" Mr. WasTaken said.

As George clearly knew he was right, right all along and there was nothing he could do about it.

"10 grand to repair everything Georgie, I'm sorry but no one is leaving this manner." And just that sentence made George super angry.

But his body was still so weak from the crash and torture he has been through.

"At lease let me see my team, I know they miss me. We are all like family!" George said as Dream though about it for a quick second.

"Later maybe."  Was all he said before he stood up and walked towards George.

George was confused on why he was coming towards him, as Dream pushed George aside and got into bed with him.

Making sure he didn't interfere with his blood bag.

"What are you doing?!" George said surprise before Dream got the remote from the night stand and turned on the Tv. Putting a show on before pulling George closer to him.

"Sleeping." Dream said as he started holding George close.

"Can't you sleep without holding onto me" George said with a bit of frustration.

"I don't want you leaving though so no, I can not do that" with that George just rested there accept the fact that there was no way out.

As the Tv caught his attention, he just decided to watch whatever was on.

Which was the movie Black Phone.

A horror film, which surely would scare him.

Maybe to death.

< Sam's side >

I took the straight hall with some of the other workers but we all spit up once we all saw more halls, I kept going straight while opening or peeking through every single door.

I'm very surprised that I haven't see another person though, it was strange very strange.

And I might have just jinxed it.

Because that's when I heard a few voices from down the hall. Walking this way.

"Sapnap please just understand, maybe Dream has a plan for George I don't know!" A man said as I ran to the closed door and left it half open to hear what they have to say.

———————————————————-
< Authors side >

I hoped you guys enjoy this and with that I really do hope you have a amazing wonderful spectacular! Day/noon/ and night!

Dreamie_707

Words: 1063