Four

< Mr. NotFound Side >

"Do we have to at the moment though Karl? We really could have done what we did with the last meeting. I think it went pretty well" Mr. NotFound said in a sleepy tone.

"Last time we were two hours late, and Quackity was on fire from making breakfast to fast cause the cooks were out, because you told them you'd be up at 4pm!" Karl said.

As Mr. NotFound just had a flash back to that moment, the one moment he wanted to forget.

"It wasn't so bad?" Mr. NotFound said trying to lower down the heat.

But then he just sighed and accepted the fact that it wasn't "so bad" it was really bad. One of his workers could have died.

"Anyways," Karl started as that caught the attention of Mr. NotFound.

"We are heading to get the suits first then breakfast. So we must be fast on it!" Karl said.

As the driver started speeding up a bit.

< few minutes later >

The limo came to a stop, before the driver exits the car to open the door for both of them.

Mr. NotFound gets out first then Karl his right hand man.

As Karl thanked the driver, they both went into the boutique as the driver parked somewhere to wait for the two.

"First stop of the day!" Karl said proudly as Mr. NotFound sighed.

If I was being honest Karl acted more mature than Mr. NotFound at the moment.

Once they walked into the boutique, they saw many beautiful suits, dresses and outfits in general.

"Hello!, what can I help you guys today?" A lady said wearing a cottage like dress.

"Oh why yes, we are looking for a beautiful suit for my boss here today!, he is going out with someone and needs to look his best!" Karl explained.

Mr. NotFound knew what he was doing which was making it look like he was going on some date.

"Why I do! Right this way" The lady said as she directed us to all the more expensive suits.

Then came to a stop at one, black as the night sky and had a fake but realistic rose in one of its chest pockets.

"This is the best one we have id say!, we could always make you a custom one if you didn't like any of the ones in this row." She said.

As Mr. NotFound and Karl took a look around at all the other suits, she was right that one is the best one clearly.

"How much for it, also can the rose be blue by any chance?" Mr. NotFound said.

And this is why Karl brought him, he really didn't want to mess it up and get one of the other suits he 'may' have though Mr. NotFound would have liked.

"Of course! I'll show you the price at the desk" she said. As she took the suit out of its case and lend them to the register.

"That will be 5k for the suit and another 1k for the custom flower!" Now most people wouldn't spend a lot of money on one outfit.

But if you have a lot of money, and you can make the same amount you spend back, then it really doesn't matter how much you spend.

"Alright, we'll take it" Mr. NotFound said. As she was getting the other realistic roses from a drawer. And putting in replacing the red one from before and stitching it into place again.

Mr. NotFound swiped his card and waited for her response "Enter your pin please" She said as she finished putting the suit in its to go case.

As he entered the pin, Karl took the suit from the lady gently making sure not the ruin it.

"Thank you" Karl said as she gave out a small no problem before giving the receipt to Mr. NotFound.

As they both started walking out of the boutique she let out a few last words.

"Come back soon!"

< Mr. WasTaken Side >

A few minutes have passed and they just finished breakfast.

Sapnap and Mr. WasTaken were now on the way to their private jet, they decided to get a suit from the best boutique in the world.

Now why all this work just for a suit?, well cause why the fuck not.

As they were on the way to the airport to get to there jet.

Sapnap had told Mr. WasTaken that Techo said it was ok to do the meeting on zoom since he had a lot on his hands at the moment.

< Time skip >

Sapnap and Mr . WasTaken just got on their private jet and we're ready for take off.

Once they were in the sky's Mr. WasTaken was ready to start and finish this meeting with Techo.

As Sapnap got the laptop ready for him, to hop on. Techo was already waiting for his arrival as always.

*Zoom chime* "Good afternoon Mr. WasTaken" Techo said. "Same for you Techo, now what did you want this meeting for again?" Mr. WasTaken asked.

"Ah yes, I wanted to ask if you could spare 10k of course I will repay you. As always, but I just need to borrow it cause I'm in a bit of a problem since Mr. NotFound stole from me a few weeks ago.

"I couldn't be able to repay any of the sellers. Of course I'm annoyed of that little thief the one time I needed the money. I will repay you I just need a hand right now Dream" Techo pleaded.

As Mr. WasTaken took a moment to think about this, he soon agreed and had Sapnap transferred 10k to his account before saying goodbye with a classic threat.

To make sure Techo knows to repay him. And to never forget it.

But deep down inside Mr. WasTaken didn't really care about the money, right now he only cared about getting Mr. NotFound and all the cash he has ever stole back. To its right full owner.

————————————————

< Authors Side >

I hope you enjoy this little chapter even though ever single pager should be at lease 1,000 words if not more.

But with that, I hope you have a amazing day/noon/night!

And enjoy every moment of it.

-Dreamie_707

Words: 1047