Fifteen

< Authors side >

I want to say I'm sorry for not posting or uploading yesterday night.

I needed a short break but I'm back now so hopefully my schedule will be back on it!

And I don't want to waste anymore time so onto the chapter or page of this book!

< Mr. NotFound side >

I still can't get over what Dream just told me or what I just over heard on the phone!

Dream was watching the movie with me now and instead of sleeping he was on guard.

To the point where a few minutes ago he had gotten his gun out from the nightstand, even though he says that this is a secret room.

I mean it has been a few hours and there hasn't been a call or I think that everyone was caught.

Karl is a good leader he will know how to mange I hope.

"Mmmmmm, Lovely are you still thinking about them" Dream said which kinda scared me for a moment.

"Why do you ask.?" I said trying not to get angry.

As he just grabbed my chin and force my head to look at his, mostly the eyes.

"Hmm, I love your face it makes me want to kiss it so bad. I don't know why you didn't show me it before" Dream said as he let go.

'What a creepy I don't regret anything I've done now expect for a few things'

I didn't give a response to what he had just said and tried my best to let it go in the process.

It was hard but I managed.

That's when the phone started ringing, I'm really hoping it's not as bad as I think it's going to be.

As Dream picked up his phone and put it towards his ear sitting up once more to get a bit more comfortable.

"Yes Sapnap?" Dream said, that's his right hand man im pretty sure.

"You got him? Well that's a start but you know we still need to find the others. Give him one of the 4.2 needles and tell the others to do the same. Once you do put them in their beds. And lock it this time." With that Dream hung up.

And set his phone back down on his night stand.

"Do you want to know what he said?" Dream asked me, and deep down inside I knew I didn't want to but it could be something about my team so obviously I said yes.

"Well Sapnap just caught Karl, and by the things I've heard around he's you're right hand man. Am I correct?" Once Dream said those words I knew this wasn't going to end up good.

If Karl isn't there to guid them, then what's going to happen to the rest of the pack.

"I-" are the only words I could get out.

I was mostly in shock but and I didn't know how else to feel about this. Cause I was just hoping this wouldn't happen and clearly I wasn't prepared for if it did.

With that Dream just kissed my forehead and laughed.

And I was starting to get tired of this dumb bitch.

< Karl's side >

After Sapnap got off the phone with I'm guessing his boss.

He soon started putting hand cuffs on me then gripping me tight and leading me towards somewhere.

"Can you like not grab onto me so tight it hurts a bit if you know what I mean. Like imagine yo-" just as I was about to finish Sapnap cut of me off then and there.

"God do you shut the fuck up!" He said as he opened a room with his key card and pushed me inside.

As the door closed he walked to the other side of the room. Opening a box and just like some movie steam or smoke came out of it then next thing you know. I saw a needle filled with something in it.

And although my hands are kinda useless doesn't mean my legs are.

I started sitting up and Sapnap noticed this quickly as he ran over with the needle in his hand.

As he put his hand on me and his leg on my legs trying to keep me in place, before getting the needle ready he decided to say some words.

"You better stay still for this it won't hurt to much I promise you" and with that he stabbed the needle in my arm as I just look one glaze at him then my arm where he stabbed the needle in.

"You bitch.." as those were my last words to him before i saw a endless void of darkness.

< Sapnap Side >

"What a cock sucker" I said as Karl just layed there.

On the floor looking lifeless but now I just rest easy knowing one of them is down and probably a lot more to go.

As I got my walkie-talkie out and started to tell everyone what Dream had told me.

"Dream gave out instructions on what to do, after you have caught one of the members from Mr. NotFound side, you go to the NDC room and get 4.2 needle. After that you take them back to the room and tie them to the bed do you understand" I said into the walkie-talkie.

As I got multiple responses saying copy.

And with that I picked up Karl put him over my shoulder and started heading back to the room to finish the job for this one.

< Sams side >

I was still running and surprise I haven't found that black and red guy yet.

I though I would fast but I guess not. Although I am starting to wonder where am I.

It's like the back rooms in here serious.

That's when I turned a corner and saw the guy that I had seen earlier.

"Oh my fucken god why did I jinx it" I don't know why I was whining but he just said copy before turning and looking at me.

That's when I knew I needed to get out of there as I turned the other way and started running.

————————————————-
< Authors side >

I hope you guys enjoy this and I hope you forgive me for not posting yesterday night.

I was just a bit tired that usually but today I'm feeling a lot better and I hope you guys are feeling amazing.

With that though I hope you have a wonderful day/noon/ or night!

Dreamie_707

Words: 1084