Seven

< Mr. WasTaken side >

"Alright you know what to do" Mr. WasTaken said before Sapnap Nodded and they both started to run to their spots.

But just as Sapnap got to Mr. NotFound the door broke open, and there he saw the guy he gave the letter to along with his other co-workers.

Just as they saw him next to Mr. NotFound their boss, Sapnap picked him up and started running towards the door.

But not long after that one of the men shot Sapnap in his right shoulder making him drop Mr. NotFound.

(Rip George 💀)

"FUCK" Sapnap yelled as Mr. WasTaken saw this and started shooting back at them.

The men soon took cover and, one of the men in a purple suit started yelling and ordering the men around.

'I'm guessing that's Mr. NotFound right hand man' Mr. WasTaken thought to himself before he kept shooting.

Sapnap soon let the pain sink in and started to pick up Mr. NotFound again.

And ran as fast as he could.

Mr. WasTaken kept shooting and as Sapnap and Mr. NotFound got through the door he closed it and locked it to slow them down.

"The car is over here, let's get out of here before they break down another one of my doors" Mr. WasTaken said.

Before he opened the back door for Sapnap to put Mr. NotFound in.

Then walked towards the drivers seat as Sapnap opened up the door for the passenger seat before starting the car.

And driving towards their Manner, and just as they got out of the alley way.

Mr. NotFound men broke down the door, but they were just to late as Mr. NotFound was taken away.

"FUCK YOU!" They hear one of the men yelled behind them before they two men in the car broke down from laughing.

"Ah shit, you should have seen your face after you got shot Nick!" Mr. WasTaken started.

"Man that shit still her you know, at lease it was my head or heart but still" Sapnap started before Mr. WasTaken ended it.

"A bullet is a bullet, and you surely took one. Tubbo will get you patched up once we get there. And Mr. NotFound will be in a cell in the meantime" Just as Mr. WasTaken finished he heard Sapnap.

Fake snoring to his words as Mr. WasTaken just rolled his eyes and kept driving.

< Karl's side >

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" Karl was now in a state of panic and fear along with some anger in there.

"It's okay Karl we will find him and didn't he have a second back up plan just in case this would happen? I mean he is one of the greatest bosses in the world-" Quackity was soon cut off by a table.

Being flipped from the other side of the room where Karl was.

Which was a sign of more than just a bit of anger in him. He was furious and no one likes to mess with him when he is furious.

"Alright forget I ever said anything" Quackity quickly said.

Before Karl took a seat on one of the chairs next to him. And soon took our a piece of paper from his pocket.

And looked at it for a moment before thinking.

"Alright, this is what is going to happen" Karl started.

"We are going to save our boss, from that green bitch. We all know were Mr. WasTaken place is and we have a map of it as well." Karl though for a moment.

"I think we do-"  But he was still unsure if they did or didn't for that one.

"Alright so this is the plan." Karl said before telling everyone what the plan was.

And how it was going to work, the day, time and how things should go.

And if they didn't go as they were planed then there was a back up plan, hopefully they wouldn't have to us.

< Mr. WasTaken side >

They finally got the manner after a few minutes of driving.

And once they parked at the entrance one of the men came to the door and opened it.

"Welcome back Mr. WasTaken and Sapnap" the man said with elegancy.

"Thank you can you call Tubbo, And Wilbur down here" Mr. WasTaken said before the man walked towards the closes phone and called them to the front.

"They will be on their way" He said as Sapnap just nodded.

After Sapnap got out he just stood at the front with his left arm on his right wounded shoulder.

As Mr. WasTaken processed to take the sleeping Mr. NotFound out of the back seat and into his arms.

"Alright let's head inside and way for the other two, it's getting quite chilling out here and I don't need anyone getting more sick. Especially you Nick" Mr. WasTaken said as he nodded for the man to take care of the car as the other two walked in.

Since the double doors were already opened like a hotel, they didn't need to do anything.

Just then Tubbo and Wilbur came rushing down the hall.

"We were cal- holy shit!" Wilbur said as soon as he saw Mr. NotFound and Sapnap bleeding.

"What happened!" Tubbo said shocked.

"Nick got shot from Mr. NotFound men. But he took a bullet tonight glad we didn't lose him earl again" Mr. WasTaken said before Sapnap looked at him.

In shame.

"Alright alright, anyways Tubbo can you patch Nick up. And Wilbur do you mind helping me with Mr. NotFound here" Mr. WasTaken said as they both agreed.

Tubbo took Nick to another room to get patched up and Wilbur helped Mr. WasTaken put some restrains and set up the room for where Mr. NotFound was going to be held at.

Although as everything was going as planned Mr. NotFound men had grew very angry each and every second their boss was gone now.

Mr. WasTaken knew this so he set up snipers and some body guards outside to kept watch just in case, since you never could be to sure about one thing.

—————————————————
< Authors Side >

I know this is late.

Since I'm writing this at 12pm

But I got carried away with Mickey Mouse.

Truly I do love the shorts specially the ones with his girlfriend in it.

If you know who I'm talking about.

But anyways I hope you guys have a wonderful if not amazing day/noon/ or even night cause I'm going to bed now!

Going to dream like my name 💀

Dreamie_707

Words: 1091