One

< Mr. NotFound Side >

"Mr. NotFound the money finally came in from Judy's team, and we got the 500k from Mr. WasTaken Japanese dealers" said his right hand man.

"Thank you for telling me Karl, why don't you go take a break with the boys" Mr. NotFound said.

"Do you want to join us then?" Karl asked.

"Ill be there, give me a minute to get changed. We are going to a club" Mr. NotFound said.

As Karl said a simple alright and took his leave.

Mr. NotFound stood up and walked towards the door to head to his room which was just down the hall.

In his mansion of blues as they say.

Once he got to his room he closed the door and put on something formal just for the outing.

<Karl's moment>

"Quackity, can you get the boys we are going to the club to celebrate" Karl said.

"Is Mr. NotFound coming?" Quackity asked.

"Yea he is, he is changing right now I think"

"Alright I'll get everyone." With that Quackity took off.

As I started getting the car ready.

<Few minutes later>

Once everyone arrived down stairs and got into the car.

That's when I heard footsteps behind me.

As I turned around I saw Mr. NotFound looking very formal in a blue tuxedo.

One of his special ones.

"Mr. NotFound, you look splendid tonight!" I commented on his outfit.

"Thanks Karl!, but you know you can call me George" He told me, although I still prefer playing the part

< Mr. NotFound Side >

As Mr. NotFound stepped into the limo, along with Karl.

They took off to one of the best clubs in town to celebrate the night away.

They usually do this with almost every successful mission.

"Everyone Ready?" Mr. NotFound said as the car came to a stop.

"Yes sir" everyone said.

And with that the doors opened and everyone started getting out one by one.

Mr. NotFound was the first to get out for there he was the boss.

And waited for everyone to get out before telling the limo driver to park somewhere.

With that they all headed into the club.

"Woah!" One of the boys said.

"Are you sure it's safe to be out after stealing 500k and doing all the shit we did today sir?" One of the snipers told Mr. NotFound.

"I'm quite sure of the Sam and don't worry we blend in for now, in this part of town. No one knows what we did. Let's keep it that way" Mr. NotFound said with a smile.

As Sam just gave a simple nod.

And started talking to the other boys.

"Yo boss lets all sit at this booth!" One of the boys yelled.

As they all took there seats at the booth.

They saw some cute and sexy girls, some boys as well.

And half of the boys went off to talk to them but Mr. NotFound was not amused.