Another Chapter About Kids

It was nothing new that Ziggy and Y/n wanted to spend their lives together. After dating for five years, they started talking about marriage until Y/n proposed to Ziggy, then the topic changed to 'Planning the Actual Wedding'.
And with that, the illusion of having one more member in the Bermans comes once in a while.

Y/n was the material for a good mother. She's patient, caring and good listener. She loved kids and kids love her.
Ziggy, well, she wasn't as patient as Y/n, but you could say she would be the cool mom. She was a rebel, so bet her kids would have some of her unruly side, if not all.

Y/n would be the one leaving the children at school, Ziggy would be the one who sometimes will forget to pick them up.
Y/n would teach the kids how to verbally defend themselves, Ziggy would be the one teaching them how to fight.
Y/n is the one that would scold and ground them for doing mischief, Ziggy will teach them those tricks and how to get away with it.
While Y/n will comb her daughter's hair and then use a scrunchie for a ponytail, Ziggy would let her daughter have her hair freely down.

But if there's something in common, is that they would love their children and would do anything for them.

On a certain day, they were tired of organizing the wedding. Too much to think, too many calls to make, too many appointments and arrangements were wearing them out. So they took a rest on a large hammock in their backyard.

Enjoying the slight warmth of the sunset while listening to Foreigner, Ziggy had her arm around Y/n's shoulder as Y/n was resting her head on Ziggy's chest.

"I know we're stressed for the wedding, but I think we can talk about our kids, just to rule out some ideas or to not think about the wedding for a moment" Y/n said looking up to Ziggy

"Sure. Want to call the stork or...?"

"Dude, I'm serious. As almost never" Y/n replied softly. She sat up and looked at the sky. Y/n got lost for a moment, sighing as the wind brushed her face "... What if a stork drops a baby by accident?"

"Yeah Y/n, you're being serious" Ziggy responded sarcastically, still lying with an arm behind her head

Y/n rolled her eyes shaking her head slightly "I know we've talked about this, and most of the times we're joking but... For me are not jokes anymore. I really want to form a family with you" Ziggy payed more attention and stared at her fiancee "The wedding is already a big step for us, so we don't have to say 'Ok, let's do it now'. We can wait"

Ziggy smiled not showing her teeth, but her wide grin was the biggest "I can't wait to be your wife. I'm craving for the day we have our first kid" She said taking her hand and caressing it before interlocking their fingers

"So first, huh? You're thinking of more?" Y/n raised an eyebrow

"We can handle two. You can say one of them is your favorite and the other one is mine. It'd be fair"

Y/n pushed Ziggy's shoulder playfully "You idiot" Ziggy pushed her back, and then both started wrestling with their hands interlocked, until Y/n won by putting Ziggy's hands above her head, stealing a quick peck

Ziggy smiled while her cheeks were turning red "Okay, so, the only question is, how?"

"How what?"

"How do we do it?" Inquired Ziggy "I may have flunked anatomy in school, but as far as I know I can't get you preggo, and neither can you"

"Oh... Yeah, that's the question" Once again Y/n looked up at the sky, then at her fiancée, Ziggy was lost in the horizon

In Y/n's eyes, Ziggy looked so perfect with her messy red hair. Wearing mom jeans, a white tank top, an oversized hawaiian shirt that belongs to Y/n and her favorite socks. Her fingers playing with Y/n's, while the sun was reflecting in those enchanting blue eyes and turning on the reddish of her long hair.