All I Want For Life Is You | Christmas Special

Y/n's POV

I tiptoed down the stairs while getting warm enough wearing a hoodie that says "Sunnyvale High School", a windbreaker, gloves and boots.
I went to the kitchen and grab four boxes of chocolate cookies and put them in my backpack, along with candy canes, two pringles tubes and gummy worms.

Through the kitchen window I could see all the houses decorated with Christmas lights, I assumed there would be parents putting gifts under trees or children sneaking out of their bedrooms to catch Santa.

I was ready to leave until I turned around and I saw the people I was running from tonight.
My parents.

"What do you think you're doing?" Asked my mom crossing her arms, my father behind her

"Heading out" I sighed knowing she won't let me. Not like I care, one way or another I'm leaving for tonight

"I forbid you to see that slutty witch" She said in an annoying tone that I've been listening to for a long time

"Her name is Ziggy!" I yelled sick of hearing her being so disrespectful towards her "And I forbid you to call her that again"

She approached me but I stood my ground  "How dare you to talk to me like that? I won't let my daugther being friends with a Shadysider"

"Did you forget where you come from? You would still be in Shadyside but my dad and his money helped you"

"See? Do you see the attitude she has with me?" She asked my father who looked at us "You're ruining you're life by being her friend, Y/n! Can't you undestand?"

"No, you cannot understand! I'm not ruining my life, I'm saving her, you should be more empathetic knowing what she had to go through"

"I know what she's been through, I almost lost you in that terrible massacre"

"But you didn't... I did lost friends there, but I'm not the one who lost a sister, I'm not the one who got stabbed, and I'm not the one who has nightmares every night and developed PTSD"

How do I know about her disorder? Because I had Ziggy visit a psychiatrist secretly from our parents, we never missed any of the appointments and I was always aware of her and what the doctor said.

"She needs me as well as I need her, If it weren't for her I would have gone crazy a long time ago with you getting on my nerves"

"Tell her something!" Said my mom prompting him to tell me something

He sighed obviously tired of this fights about Ziggy, he scratched his neck and walked towards me. My dad stood there for a moment before putting his hand on his pockets and took out his keys?

"If you crash the car or I find a tiny scratch on the paint, I will pay the repair with your allowances" He said handing me the car keys

"What?!" My mother and I shouted

"But dad, I don't have a license"

"I'll take care of that if you arrive escorted by the police" 

I jumped to hug my dad thanking him hundred times, hearing my mom complaining "Are you serious?! You are disavowing me in front of her!"