New Book for Sadie

Hey guys! I hope you're doing great, and if you're not, just so you know that I'm here if you need to talk or just some company.

So, I've been reading some of my stories on Elysian (also some stories from other books I have in different accounts that have nothing to do with Sadie), and as reading them I came up with a question: "What if... they had been different?"

I'll take as an example one of the most read and commented chapters: "Too Late" (Max Mayfield). And I've been wondering:

-"What would the story have been like if Y/n had told everyone about her secret relationship with Max, the day Max and Lucas made theirs official?"

-"What if instead of Mike, it had been Nancy who found out about the damage Max was doing to Y/n? Perhaps Nancy wouldn't have been silent and would have definitely confronted her"

-"And what if Y/n and Steve had never fallen in love? There would be no obstacle for Max to want to do things right this time, would Y/n give her one more chance?"

Each question would tell a completely different ending than the one you already know. Just like this Marvel tv show "What If...?", I'll make a book for these different versions of the stories.

So if you have any question about the chapters, feel free to comment down below.

HERE: Which chapter would you like to read an alternate version of.
And what is your "what if...?" question.

------------------------------------

I shouldn't be doing this when I still have requests to post, a book to finish, not to mention the others on the other accounts, but it makes me and my ADHD happy lmaooo