Enchanted

Little detail: You're three years older than Sadie. You're Dylan O'Brien's little sister, I know nothing of him, only that he has an older sister and he worked in Teen Wolf, but out of that I'm a 0, so I'm sorry if you're a fan of him and I make mistakes writing this :'D

ALSO, I know that these projects are not recorded as they are released, many scenes that, for example, come out at the beginning of a film or serie are usually the last to be recorded. Since I don't know which scenes were recorded first and which were last, let's pretend they do it in the order that I write it lol

This will be looong... That's a good thing since I don't write as often as you'd like me to, right? :D

3rd Person POV

"Pleaaaseee"

"No"

"I promise I won't disturb you" Begged Y/n watching her big brother pick up a couple of things like the car keys, the house keys, his cell phone "Dylaaaaan"

"I'll go to work, not to the park, Y/n"

"And I'm a grown ass adult, not a kid" She turned around on the couch following him with her gaze "Do you think I don't take your job seriously?"

"Why do you wanna go?" He asked kneeling to tie his shoes

"That's the most stupid question I ever heard— Your director is Taylor Goddess Swift, Dylan! How can you ask that?" She said using an offended tone of voice

"I'm sorry little one, I can't take you" He got up ruffling her hair and kissed her forehead "Maybe the next project"

He passed by her to reach the main door, until he heard sobs. Turning around he found Y/n wiping away tears that threatened to come out of her.

"Y/n"

"I haven't seen you in a long time. Have you even noticed? You're always working— Not that I blame you, I'm proud of you" Commented Y/n playing with her fingers "It's just that we finally have time to spend together and you have to go. Maybe I should have gone with Julia, I see her almost always though, I do enjoy being with her, but I miss you a lot"

Y/n rested her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. Dylan could see a tear rolling down her face and felt awful for being a bad brother for her. It's true what she said, they haven't been in the same room for almost a year, the only way the could see each other was via FaceTime or Zoom, for months they've been planning this meeting that has been canceled several times due to his work, until they finally made it, but it hasn't been 24 hours since she arrived and he had to leave her alone.
Dylan walked back to her, squatted down and sighed.

"Alright... Alright, you're comin—"

"THEN LET'S GO!" Her shout surprised Dylan leaving him in shock and speechless seeing her walking towards to the room Dylan assigned to her, and the coming back to the door this time holding a camera "What are you waiting for?! C'MOOON!"

"... What the hell was that?!" He asked frowning a little

Y/n cleaned her tears as opening the door "It's called acting, you should try it" Dylan dropped his jaw not believing what she said "I'm kidding, dude! I did mean all I said though"

Dylan got up shaking his head in denial as Y/n swayed clutching the doorknob showing a huge smile like the cat Cheshire.

Y/n O'Brien, ladies and gentlemen.