It's You

I've realized that I like to detail every character and the story itself, and that I write them very long. Dude if I don't, otherwise it wouldn't work for me.
I hope you like that tho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawkins, Indiana. 2003.

It's been a long time since the party last met, they all went their separate paths after graduation. So seeing each other again was an immense emotion for everyone.

Max was the third to arrive at the restaurant, before Will, then Mike and finally Dustin. It was amazing seeing how they all changed yet were the same. Men were taller and more manly, Lucas grew his beard having the guys praising him. On the other hand Max and El looked more mature, they weren't the girls drooling over Ralph Macchio anymore.

The six of them sitting on a table full of italian food and glasses of wine, were catching up. They hadn't seen each other in years, so of course they had a lot to talk about. Maybe the ones who have seen each other a little more often are Will and Mike, because guess what? Nancy and Jonathan are married, sharing their love with threes kids.

Max was really excited to hear about their new lives, she wanted to hear how they went from being teenagers who defended the town from monsters without Hawkins knowing, to professional adults with a relatively normal life.

Will Byers, for example. He managed to study at the School of the Arts Institute of Chicago. He doesn't need a permanent job following someone's rules when many people require his works of art very often, so he has to organize his schedules almost every day. His last great job was requested by the mayor of Chicago who asked him for a mural for the opening of a shopping center. Not to mention the paintings he's sold in all that time, so financially he's doing very well, he even bought Joyce a house near his apartment, and it's more than enough for him and his partner of five years, with whom he has thought of starting a family.

"Will, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls" Mike faked a woman's voice quoting Rose in Titanic, almost making the wine squirt out of Will's nose

Mike and El didn't end up together as many thought, but the breakup was in good terms.
Mike Wheeler got a MSc (Master of Science) degree, and he's now a professor at a college in Cleveland. Like his old teacher, he's leader of the AV Club as well, due to his technology skills, and multiple times he's been needed to give conferences in other institutions, either for his master's degree or knowledge in technology.
Mike got married four years ago and has a two years-old daughter named Sophie. Unlike his dad, he's an attentive father.

"Awe, she's so cute" Said Max looking at the photo he has on his wallet "She got your eyes"

"Yeah, thanks God the rest is from the mom" Joked Dustin

El surprised the party when she told them she obtained a PhD and that she's going for PsyD, not because they didn't expect much from her, but because despite everything she experienced in her childhood and adolescence, she went further than they thought. So Dr. Jane Hopper works as a psychiatrist in Wisconsin, where she helps everyone who needs it without exception, especially those who have been psychologically manipulated. With her colleagues she started campaigns for low-income people with mental disorders. Her husband has been a great support for her, and she surprised them even more when she announced she's four months pregnant. None of them noticed she's the only one drinking water.