I say "You really know how to treat someone."

MotorMaster laughs "Yes I do."

He brings his servo to the front of me and reached my chest plate. I blushed and my servos grabbed his arm, holding his servo there. He however moved his servo and turned me over so I faced into his frame. His servo then starts scratching my back and Primus sake I never felt better....

My eyes turn green and Motormaster smiles "And there it is again...."

I close my optics. He knew what it was.... It sickens me.

"You dirty seeker." He groaned, laying backwards with a smirk on his face. I only curled up in his lap, pushing my body up against his servo.

I then heard Slashmark in his com "We've located the autobot base, MotorMaster, and Optimus Prime is with them, they're taking off in his ship. I assume your orders are to destroy their hideout?" Optimus is here?

"No. This gives us a better opportunity."

MotorMaster says. "They'd never expect us to attack in space. Get back here immediately. Out."

He hangs up and looks down to me "Your little prime buddy's back. I wonder what he would say if he found his little boy curled up in the lap of his enemy, submitting to him."

I tense up and try to sit up and get off but MotorMaster starts rubbing my skin again and I fall back down. It felt too right and too good but I knew it was wrong.... Optimus... or even Drift should be doing this.... Not him....

I fall asleep and wake up when I feel MotorMaster yank on my collar. I found he was carrying me by the neck, to another room. He steps on a supply crate to get to the roof and ties the rope that was attached to my collar to the ceiling. He then stepped down and kicked the supply crate out afterwards. Next he let me go and all of my thoughts that he meant something were erased when I felt the sudden pain of the collar tightening and my wiring straining. MotorMaster was trying to kill me now by hanging me. Yes it works for Cybertronians...

MotorMaster says "Good luck surviving this. I'm never wrong." He leaves the room and I was stuck. I couldn't breath anymore. It was so hard to do it and so painful too.

Hours later, I feel us land and I shoot the roof. I retract my blaster after the chain breaks and I fall and hit the ground. It hurt so bad though. I check my systems and see that I'm at 5% of my energon left. I don't have much time. I hear the loud beeping in my audio receptors from the device. MotorMaster was way too far and he didn't even care.

MORE HOURS later I heard doors open and I saw a yellow flash run by. I call out "Bumblebee!"

He turns around and runs back and finds me. "What's wrong? Why are you holding your head? Are you hurt? What is that sound?" He asks.

I say "Cockpit.... Neck..... Collar!"

Bumblebee helps take it off and then he looks to the cockpit on my back. "Wait, I didn't have Fixit build it do that! Fixit! Did you rig ShiverTooth's altitude alert to beep really badly if he got too high?"

"No sir." The minicon responded "Only to say, climb, or descend, and to beep 3 times. It was never supposed too be harmful."

Bumblebee helps me up and we start walking. Bumblebee says "You look low. I saw an energon storage room on my way to you. In here." We walk into a room and he picks up a blue cube, giving it to me. I drink the cube and it replenishes my strength slowly.

We go outside again and I see Drift run to me. He picks me up and hugs me tight. "Oh, you're okay!"

I hug him back "I missed you too."

He sets me down, placing his helm against mine "Glad you are safe once more."

I nod "I am too." I see Optimus and I separate from Drift. I sprint over to Prime and hug him tight.

He holds me close to him and then lifts me up. "Hey, bud. You okay?"

I nod and he places his lips against mine. "MotorMaster did not do anything harsh?" He says, backing off a few inches to speak.

I say "He said he was looking for me to give me back to Megatron..... and.... He treated me like a pet...."

Optimus hugs me once again and says "Megatron will not get his hands on you again. I will promise you that. You are a dear friend to us and always will be. We shall not let you go again."

I roll my eyes "Like you keep that promise."

"I can assure that I will be there to help you."

Prime reassured me. I kiss his audial disc and his horns turn blue at the end making me smile.

No perspective
They go back to the scrapyard and ShiverTooth is placed on a medical berth where Fixit got to work on checking him for damage. They say their goodbyes and Optimus leaves.

Back on the ship, Drift had just walked out of the hallway and arrived at the front part of the ship. Optimus asks "Are you alright, Drift?"

The samurai replies "Whatever MotorMaster did, he knew what he was doing. I called in and Fixit reported ShiverTooth's vitals were fine but something tells me—— I-I don't know what it is but...."

Prime calms him "Cheer up, Drift. We were fortunate that they did not torture him to the point he was wearing scars all over his body."

The mech agrees and then says "Optimus, I have something to ask you. Do not be furious with me, please."

"Why would you think that I would?" Prime cocks a ridge.

The samurai turns to him and questions "Were you familiar with ShiverTooth having a relationship with both his leader and a trooper in his army?"

Optimus says "With Megatron and Dreadwing at the same time? Yes. I remember. Both were fine with the affair."

Drift then asks "If ShiverTooth was dating another at the same time as you, how would you react?"

Prime smiles "If ShiverTooth would like to date another Cybertronian, I'm perfectly fine with his decision. I can't always be there for him but I know others can." The mech knew it was Drift who was dating his seeker and he winks at him.

Drift realized that he knew and turned, blushing. Optimus asks

"You are treating him well, correct?"

Drift nods "Yes sir. Always will."

Prime nods "Good."