part 12: filming with an hangover

Start from the beginning

"Mia is there anything you want with your breakfast?" I asked, she put her hand on my shoulder.

"No thank you Y/n Honey it's juts fine" she said and let her hand go from my shoulder, I went and grabbed Mia's plate and placed it infront off her.
I sat down next to Mia and offered Scarlett a seat.

"Y/n aren't you gonna eat?" Marie asked me, I looked over at her.

"No I'm never hungry in the mornings especially because Mia and Kenneth makes outstanding food so I eat wayy to much" I laughed, Mia smiled and Kenneth rolled his eyes. They stopped when they saw Marie's skeptical look.

"But Y/n knows if she skips breakfast she can't skip lunch and dinner!" Kenneth warned I rolled my eyes and laughed.
Marie nodded and wrote something down on her clipboard.

"Y/n could I speak to you privately!" Marie asked I looked around to Mia and Kenneth before turning back to Marie and nodded.

"Yeah sure but make it quick I have work soon and I have to catch a bus" I say standing up.

"Y/n I talked with the Russo's and they let you come later" Scarlett chimed in, I gave a nod and followed Marie.

We sat down in the living room and she looked down at her clipboard.
"Ok let's get straight to the point, Y/n are they abusing you?" She said, I scoffed and looked at her.

"No! They are the best parents I've had since my biological parents died, Kenneth he helps me with homework and Mia she let's me help with food.
They're amazing!" I said defending them, Marie sighed and nodded.

"Ok Scarlett said that Kenneth broke your nose she even got another witness named Elizabeth, she told that she dropped you off at your house about a week ago, she felt like something was wrong so she stayed at her car, she heard some loud thuds coming from your house followed by yelling. The she said that you came running out and wrapped you arms around her is that true?" Marie asked, I let out a sigh and looked down at the floor.

"So it's true!" She sighed I snapped my head up at her and looked at her confused. "No!" I answered.

"Well she might have confused me for the person getting out but that's not true, you see that day I got in my room with a broken nose, suddenly I heard thuds coming downstairs and then I rushed down stairs to see Kenneth smashing his hand down in the table, Kenneth and Mia argues about me so I I sad and rushed outside, then I saw Elizabeth and I rushed into her arms!" I will keep on defending them till the day I'm 18 cause if I don't I will get back to the orphanage and I don't want to go there.

"Oh alright you can go to work now!" Marie said, we both stood up and walked to the table.

"So what's with the case" Scarlett said happily, I smirked to myself but took Mia's and Kenneth's plate and placed them in the sink.

"Case closed, there's simply no sign off abuse and they seem to be lovely foster parents" Marie said, Scarlett tensed up as Marie left, when she drove away I went out and Scarlett followed.

"You lied to her!!" Scarlett yelled at me as I got to the coffee shop.

"Leave me alone Scarlett!"I yelled back at her, I got inside to Irene and Eric standing with their arms crossed and looking pissed off.

"You lied to that CPS worker" they said and I rolled my eyes.
"So what if I did huh, what if I lied to her why do you even care!" I yelled at them, Irene passed me my backpack.

"Cause we know what they did to you Y/n, you told me yourself!" Scarlett said coming inside the coffee shop.

"Scarlett why did you even call CPS without my consent!" I yelled at her.