part 11: Quinns birthday party

Start from the beginning

"Noo! That was my coffee!" I yelped as we heard a car stop out in the front.
Inside walked Griffin with his cheeky smile.

"Hey Y/n!!" He said and picked me up hugging me. When he sat me down I nudged his arm with my elbow.

"How do you like my outfit" I said and twirled around, I could hear Irene laughing.

"You look pretty, but come on Quinn's waiting!" He says and held his hand out.
I took it and we both walked towards his car, it was too Porsche 911 in a matte black, my jaw dropped to the ground I amusement.

"Come on do you need a written invitation?" He joked, I was in complete utter shock.

"Hello earth to Y/n" he waved his hand infront off me, I shook my head to freshen myself up.

"Sorry but you drive a matte black Porsche 911!!" I said and walked towards the car.
Griffin opened the car door and let me sit inside next to him.

He started driving and it had become a tradition for me to zone out under a drive, so I did this time.
I got snapped back to reality by a car door opening.
I looked to my side and saw Griffin had opened my door.

"Thank you! Such a gentleman" I said with a hint of laugh in my tone, he rolled his eyes as I got out.

"Oh gosh I forgot about my nose, can you help me?" I asked not trusting myself to take off the cast.
He nodded and before I knew it my cast was off, I threw it out in a trash can.

"Thank you Grif!" I called him a nickname for the first time, I saw a smile creep onto his face.
I stopped in sudden realisation.

"A birthday gift!!! I forgot a birthday gift!" I exclaimed, I turned around but Griffin grabbed my torso and dragged me inside. I got inside and saw Quinn standing with a bottle of champagne.

"Are you ready to partayyyy!!" Quinn said making me laugh, I looked around and realised we were at a bar, there was two bartenders, one female and one male, there was a DJ in the DJ booth, they were all getting ready since the party hadn't fully started yet.

"Quinn my birthday gift for you haven't gotten here yet, if you want to know what it is then it's a bottle of vodka from russia" I joked wait that was actually a good idea.

"Don't worry I'm here to have fun not to get gifts!" Quinn gulped down the champagne, but she only drinker half the bottle before handing it to me.

"Thanks!" I said and gulped it down.
Suddenly a lot of people bursted into the club anyone from the age between atleast 16 to age 25 or something like that.

The night club as it was, was a giant club it even had stripper poles why idk ask Quinn. The DJ began blasting music and the party started.
I got to the bar and met the female bartender, her name was Alex and she was very nice.

"Hey could I get an Aunt Roberta please?" I asked polite Alex looked at me in utter shock but that shock smothly turned to a grin.

"Starting off strong I see" she laughed as she made me my drink.
"I plan on keeping it that way" I said as I started to drink my cocktail.

"Damn girl starting off with an Aunt Roberta strong!" A girl said and sat down next to me, I looked over and saw the familiar red, blue and brown hair.
I smiled at her and she returned a warm smile.

"Happy sweet 16 girl, what drink do you want?" I asked her with an evilish smirk on, she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Could I just get a shot off the strongest vodka there is?" She asked me, I nodded and looked over at Alex.

"Two shots off your strongest vodka please?" I asked her, Alex nodded and shortly after two shots of vodka was placed infront off us.

"Guys be careful that vodka is 96% don't get too drunk!" Alex joked we both rolled out eyes.