𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23

Adawiyah left the room and The Healer Phoenix followed her. "Why are you following me?" sighed and pouting Adawiyah looking at the Healer Phoenix. "You bring me here so you need to take care of me" he looked so cute right now. Even his style more to charming and manly. Adawiyah rolled her eyes. "I don't need you anymore so you can go" said Adawiyah.

The Healer Phoenix blocked her way. "At least teach me how to be a human. Then, you can let me go" said The Healer Phoenix. Adawiyah looked around. "How about you just back to Evyland? Your queen must be waiting for you" She squeezes his shoulder.

"I can't... once I rebelled I will get a dead punishment. Do you want to see me die?"

"You never tell me that. Then, I shouldn't let you get out of your world" said Adawiyah with an opened mouth. She looked so annoyed with him.

"Right then I will teach you to be a human. For the first step you must have a name." said Adawiyah. The Healer Phoenix nodded. "So any names that popped in your mind?"

"Ma...az? Maaz?" asked him. Adawiyah makes her boring face and scratched her hair. "Choose. Iman, Farhan or Anas" said Adawiyah. "What's the problem with Maaz?" asked him. Adawiyah sighed. "You're too handsome to have the weird name"

"I'm hansome?" asked him. Adawiyah pointed around them. There's a lot of female nurses and patients that looked at him. Everyone saw him with an amazement in their eyes. If this is a comic, there's must be an angel wings on his back. With his long brown hair and red coat. Or maybe they are just strange with him. Because he talked to a ghost.

"I choosed Farhan" said him. Adawiyah nodded. "Oh, who's he?" asked Halimi to her. He's just done with his concert. Adam is buying some coffee. "He's Amna's saviour. He healed Amna. He's A Healer Phoenix" said Adawiyah. "I got a new name, Farhan" he said. Halimi gives him a hand. So they can shakes hands. Farhan looked at his hands then turn to Adawiyah. He's confused.

"Ah, brother-in-law. He's still new to the modern human world. We need some money. Can he borrows yours?" asked Adawiyah crossed arms with Farhan. "Of course, here's my black card. Use it well." Said Halimi gives him the black card. Farhan took it.

"This tiny thing can give you gold coins?" asked Farhan. He almost eats the card but Adawiyah snatched the black card from him. "Where did you find him?" asked Halimi. "Evyland. Elf world. He's a bit stupid but I will teach him well, brother-in-law" Adawiyah bowed her body like they're in Korea. Farhan also bowed.

"By the way, how's Amna condition now?" asked Halimi.

Adawiyah just opened her mouth and "You're the siren prince?!" screams Amna. Adawiyah smiles and nodded. "Oh she woke up" said Halimi.

"Thanks to me" said Farhan. Adawiyah just rolled her eyes. Halimi smiles. "Anyways, good luck with teaching him how to be a human" said Halimi. Halimi get into the ward room. Adawiyah looked at him. "First, let's cut your long straight hair" said Adawiyah.

Zahid comes with the baggage bags and get into his hostel room. He has a tall and sturdy roommate. His roommate helped carry his bags into the room. "You're the new hybrid! Hi, I'm the captain of Warnara, Amir" said Amir give him his hand. "Zahid" shortly he said and shakes hands with him.

"What are you bringing?" asked Amir. "Just clothes and books" they need to make sure they have enough books for their study. They need to have, Flying Lesson, War Technique, History of Hybrids text books. They have 5 years to study at Hanara.

"Can I ask you some questions?" asked Zahid. "Just some? Ask me as many as you want. I want to help you, newbie" said him. He's an athlete of course he's famous around Hanara. Then, Zahid asked "Is Wanara still need a new members?".

"Yeah, we have an audition at the Warnara field.We need 4 members. Why? You wanna join?" asked him. Zahid nodded quickly. At least he loves that game. Then, Amir explained how's the game is working. "First, you need at least 5 members in a group. Boys and Girls. You can use swords to attack and protect your goal. Then, 2 players will get the ball and put it in the goal. 3 others will be the left, right and main back keepers" said him.

"When keepers got the ball they can't move they only can send by throwing the ball at the players. Only players can move freely in the field" said Amir. Zahid nodded the signal he's understanding that game. This sound like an American football mix with Netball.

Zahid went to the Warnara field and registered his name as the trainee in the game. They will only choose 4 members. The one member is Amir. He's the captain of course. Warnara only use feather and ink as their pen. They are so antique.

Zahid is a team with Ah Chong, Naqiuddin, Nasruddin and Afeef. He choosed the card. He is the team A. He got to be a player. Yeah, free to move... free to move. Remember it well Zahid. Then, Nasruddin and Naqiuddin, the twins need to be the left and right keeper. Afeef got the card to be the main back keeper. And Ah Chong is his partner. A player.

Amir is also there he will help Mr.Fikri to choose the members. "Good Morning Warriors. You'll show us the inner skill that you have to be a member in Warnara. Make me amazed and you'll get the swords of Warnara. The rule is simple, try not to die. We're warrior we don't scared of that!" excitedly Mr.Fikri said. A student blowed the war horn once Mr.Fikri asked him to get started.

"Hoo! Hoo! Haaah! Haah!" the hybrids cheers like a brave and strong warrior. They bumped their palm on their chest a few times. They're ready to the death game. This will be really dangerous.