𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

Adam goes to the recording vocal room. And he needs to sing the new song with Harpies members. He just stared at Halimi. Halimi focus on the lyrics. Adam goes near to Halimi. It's a break time. So, he will discuss something with him privately. But Ryan is quicker than him. He sat next to Halimi that scrolling his phone. Damn it, Ryan.

"Yo, brother. I heard you make an announcement about your girlfriend. Can't you ask her to meet us? I want to get to know her" nasty expression of Ryan. Halimi knew what's he mean.

"She's not like other girls, Ryan." Denied Halimi.

Another voice was heard. "What's so different about this one. She doesn't have a pretty body? Ouh or maybe she is begging you to do that?" ask Hafez.

"She's pure innocent"

"Boring." Michael rolled his eyes who is laying on the couch. He guess this is not the right time. Before Adam wanted to walk away and he heard something. It sounded a girl grinned. But she's in pain. It must be Amna.

Adam gets his hoodie and run exit the company. His manager dropped him in front of the death forest. "What are you doing here?" asked the manager. The forest looked so creepy. "Tell my members that I'm not going to sleep in the hotel tonight" Adam is in rushing.

Adam walked into the forest. There's where Amna always swim. And she's there. She is coughing so hard. Adam run to her and she lean her body at the ground.

"Who are you?!" shocked Jun looked at Adam. The basket that full with flowers dropped on the ground.

"It's so okay, Jun. He's my friend." I said with my hurt throat.

"What are you doing here?"

"What happened to you? I heard your moaned just now" anxious Adam. Jun put the flowers into the lake. Roses are really fragrant when they're into the water.

"She saved a boy. And she accidentally ate an elf. The elf's energy just absorb her energy and power.

"What happened if she doesn't have her power? Can she stay as a human?"

"She will die" shortly Jun said.

"What're you? Siren?"

"I'm Gumiho" answered her but her eyes focus on my weak body. She's the one Amna talked about.

"We need to bring her to the Goblin tomorrow. Can you lift her body?" Adam quickly nodded.

Jun bring them to an old house. Where the Goblin stayed. "I already called Halimi to take Afifah with him. They will arrived soon." Said Adam. Jun just nodded. Adam carry me on his back. I hope I'm not that heavy for him. It's so embarrassing when boys lift or carry us up. We will reveal our weight.

A few minutes later, Afifah and Halimi run over them. "What happened to you, Amna?!" worried Afifah looked at me. I tried hard to smile. I don't want any of them to worry. But I'm feeling so weak right now. I can't even raise my hands.

They enter the wooden house. It's small but really simple. And a handsome guy welcomed them. There's another boy that also come to meet the Goblin. I shocked look at the boy. It's the same boy that I've saved.

"He's the boy!" I yell.

"Ouh sister. You're my savior. What happened to you?" asked the boy.

"What's your name? Why are you here?" asked Jun. Adam and Halimi are still in confusion.

"I'm Zahid. I come here to see what's wrong with me lately. I kept on seeing weird things. Elves and some people who half birds. Also dwarf." Said Zahid.

"Dwarf? What's wrong? Is this an illusion? I still don't know why am I here!" objected Afifah.

"You still don't explain to her?" asked Adam in unbelievable.

"Hey, don't give me that face. We're in hurry." Commented Halimi. "Actually, Afifah. Your sister saved you from getting kill by a vampire. She's not here right now" said Halimi. Afifah still looked confused but she just nodded since she also worry about it.

"Que now. Who's first?" calmly Mr.Jactoran or the Goblin said.

"Me!" hurried Zahid, Jun and Halimi.

"That should be Afifah. She's been watching around! It's about a week now. She's the longest case!" hurried Halimi.

"The longest doesn't mean the worse. Amna is about to die!" debated Jun and Halimi. "Technically both of them are about to die!" yells Halimi. I can see two lasers are about to kill into their eyes.

"I will just let them be" said Zahid already move on.

"Okay, okay. I will start with this young man" smiles Mr.Jactoran looks at Zahid. Jun and Halimi looked very frustrated.

"So you're here because you kept seeing weird things?"

"Awesome, how'd you know?" amazed Zahid.

"I heard it from my kitchen" that making four of us almost laughing. "Ouh" no words can come from Zahid's mouth anymore. And he pulled Zahid's hand and some blue energy just sparkling around him. Zahid looked scared but also amazed. This is his first time seeing such a powerful magic.

"Actually, you're an inmatured Hybrid. You need to follow me to the Hybrid world. I'm the owner there. You will learn the basic of being a Hybrid." Said Mr.Jactoran. Everyone dropped their jaws. He is a Hybrid? He just looked too weak to be the warrior creature.

"I was chosen to be a Hybrid?" asked Zahid.

"Actually you were born with it. You're lucky to be a Hybrid. Hybrid is famous with the warrior stories. They're good in making weapons. I had been protecting Hybrids since I was young" said the Goblin.

Zahid looked at his hands and speechless. Everyone always kept on bullying him but today he found out. He's not an ordinary human. He's actually a warrior. He has a warrior blood! He's a Hybrid. And he will leave in another world with the same species as him.

Adam looked at me. He is worried about me. "Let Amna be the next. She's in painful!"