𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

"Adam, don't you think you need to sleep and some food?" Nathasha leaned closer and sniffed, then scrunched up her nose "And a shower?" It's has been a few days Adam take care of Amna.

Afifah get into the ward room. "Stop bothering him, Nathasha. Let him be"

"Ah, look. A stealer" rolled eyes Nathasha. "Stealer is better than a liar and killer like you" snapped Afifah. Nathasha smirks and shakes head. She is pretty is any ways. That's why Afifah is always insecure with her.

"Go have some rest. I will look after her." Said Afifah to Adam without looking at him. Instead she's just focus on Amna. "Rude" mumbled Nathasha.

"I told you to tell your besties to stay away from us." Snapped Afifah and get a wet towel. She wets my face. This is how they all trying to bath me. Because I'm still in comma.

"Can you both stop argued? Do you think Amna will want these argued to happen in her ward room?" sighed Adam. And Shahrul enter the ward. "I want all of you to exit this ward. Let us be alone" commanded Shahrul. Najwa and Shahrul are always together. They didn't look like a couple just a bestie.

"Why should we? Who are you to command us? Stop being a stupid boss around us." Rolled eyes Adam.

Shahrul smirks and come closer to Adam. Adam stood up on his feets. "I should ask you something" said Shahrul. The machine being the background sound of them in that room. Shahrul then raises his eyebrows. Afifah and Nathasha just look at them from a far.

"Do you like Amna? I meant do you love her?" asked Shahrul. Adam cleared his throat and glanced toward other side. Shahrul scoffed "So, you do." Then Shahrul squeezes his shoulder and say "Just move on. You're just a weak human. You don't deserved something precious like her"

Adam glared at him. And Shahrul close to his right ear. "And you know she never like you. She's waiting for her siren prince" whispers Shahrul. Can they fought the God destiny? Between their love? Adam freeze there. He's right and he doesn't know how Shahrul knows about the Siren Prince. Even Afifah doesn't know about it. "Let's go, guys." Said Adam. They all leave Najwa and Shahrul with Amna.

Shahrul is humming a song in his heart which all of the Sirens can hear it. He holds my hand and smiles. He knew I will be fine here. Love is here but you're leaving.

Jun goes to the club register. They're right. Mr.Jactoran is really here. He's at the Writing and Arts club. He's always in Arts subject. She dropped her jaw looking at a boy that also there to listen to his announcement. Zahid? She couldn't choose the club. There's too many clubs but Arts club making her interested.

Jun registered for the Arts club. She can see a girl is sitting next to Zahid. Zahid never close to anyone as the first time she saw her. Is she his girlfriend? Jun comes to them. "Ouh, gumiho" smiles Zahid. Jun just reply his smiles.

"Is she your girlfriend?" asked Jun.

"No-" and Adibah answered "Yeah, I'm his hybrid girlfriend" Adibah shakes hand with Jun. Jun dropped her jaw. Zahid who never have a friend now have a girlfriend? Seriously? What's up with him? This is unbelievable. "Excuse us for a minute" giggles Zahid awkwardly. He pulled Adibah's arm.

"Why did you tell her that we're a.... thing?" asked Zahid. He's too shocked and shy to say the word couple or partner.

"It's nothing big. People will be suspicious why we're always been around since I need to watch over you. So, the best way is to tell them that we're a couple." Said Adibah calmly. Why is she calm in everything? Does she even having an emotion?

"Fine." Give up Zahid and sighed. This is not fun. He hates telling lies. And he doesn't know if he's good in lying. People always caught at his own lies. They need to do a poster about fairy tails. They will need paint colors, pencil, and pencil colors.

Zahid wanted to draw about Pinnochio. But he knew he's bad at it. Jun drew about Gumiho and Adibah drew a Cinderella. They all are struggled with it. Jun can't stop laughing looking at Zahid's drawing. That's a mess. It looked like a Doraemon than a Pinnochio.

"Mr.J, I'm done!" Adibah raises her hands and they all looked at her drawing. It's so pretty! The smooth and thick lines. She did it really good. The Cinderella looked so real with her glass shoes.

"You should stop shaking. You make it worse!" advices Jun looked at Zahid's drawing. Zahid is sweating to do the drawing. Of course he can make it as good as Adibah. But at least he wanted his drawing look like a Pinnochio and not another cartoon. And his drawing is also done after a few hours. Only left Zahid there. "You're so slow. I admitted it" said Adibah looking at his drawings.

She sits beside him. "Don't sit close to me please. I need to concentrate" said Zahid. That making Adibah laughed so hard. Why is he so shy with her? He looked like a tomato right now. Yeah, for Adibah. Zahid is not a prince that are strong, charming and handsome. But he really have a kind heart. Maybe he looked weak but one day he will be really successful.

"Colour the shirt blue. I used to see Pinnochio in blue" said Adibah. Zahid is coloring the drawing. It looked like a 4 year old boy is sketching a Doraemon. It looked really bad. And they give the drawing to Mr.Jactoran.