𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

Adam put my body on the chair and the goblin look at me. "What happened to her?" asked Mr.Jactoran.

"She accidentally ate an elf" said Jun.

"We will do some ritual on her. You all come with me to the Hybrid world"All of us nodded understood the statement. Mr.Jactoran touched Afifah's hands to check what happened to her. "Hm, interesting" said him.

Halimi and Afifah looked curios. What's so interesting about the feeling. "Afifah you have a NeBo in your body"

"NeBo? I thought it's just a fairy tail."

"You yourlself are a fairy tail little Gumiho." Smiles him.

"What is NeBo?" asked Afifah. Is she the only one who is confused here?

"Dark Blood Of Nero Bottle. You have his blood after Nero's soul get into your body when your sister's accident. This blood is so powerful. Vampires are fighting over to get this type of blood." The humans dropped their jaws. So, that's why vampire want to suck her blood.

"Follow me" He stands up and walk to the room at the end of the house. Once he opened the door. We're at the another world. There are some kids. "You all will rest at my school. Hanara School" said him again. The world is really weird. The sky is purple and the trees are blue. The kids look just normal because they are unmatured hybrid.

"You found this world?" asked Jun follow his steps with the others.

"I created it. And I asked the kids that have trouble to recognize their identity to be here. That once I knew they're hybrids. We will teach them to be a legendary hybrid" answered Mr.Jactoran. And an old woman comes to approach the principle.

"Professor, who are they?" asked teacher Aisyah. She is one of the teacher in the Hanara. She teached Yoga and Beauty. Meanwhile, Mr.Jactoran teached The History of Hybrid and Arts.

"They come to get some cure. Can you take this Siren to do some ritual?" Mrs.Aisyah nodded. Adam and Jun followed her.

"Don't we need wizards to cure her? This is just like something like a... cursed" Halimi asked. Actually Afifah is a bit shocked knowing her friend's identity. So all of these times. She's not a human. She's a Siren. But she's not too shock. She knew me longest. And she realized the weird behavior and abilities I have.

Mr.Jactoran chuckles and stopped his steps. He turned around and look at Halimi.

"Wizards live with magic, Vampires live with blood and Hybrids live with spiritual. We know about this kind of cursed. Rituals are the best for her. Plus, Wizards doesn't know this kind of cursed. This is all because of the elf's energy and it sucked siren's energy and power" explained him detailly.

"Throw her into the lake" Mrs.Aisyah pointed to the lake in front of them. Hybrids flew and walking nearby to them. They sat on the ground and waited for the ritual to begin. I jumped into the lake. The lake is also weird. Once we touched the water it will be neon sky blue. But it's really pretty. Slowly my legs are gone and turning to be a siren tail. It's purple and really pretty.

"Listen all of Bald Eagle Hybrids. Today in the Hanara Lake we found a sick Siren that need to remove all of the elf energy from her body. Let's do a Removal Energy Ritual." Announced the old woman. Mrs.Aisyah sit at the front. The hybrids just spell some of statement and crowded the lake.

The water being red and now some of the energy being a golden liquid and separate from her body. Adam looked in amazement. This is not an ordinary view to see. He really wanted to record this ritual but Jun kept on watching him. These kind of creatures need to stay as a secret. Or else humans will take over them. No more freedom live for them. They might be a big war.

And my body got pulled under water. Now Adam only can see the shining gold liquid top of the water. "All of liquid are the elf's energy." Whispered Jun when she sees Adam already in confusion. My body afloat on the lake. One by one hybrids left the and flew away.

The ritual is done but I don't feel happy about it. I will be elf's enemy. They won't find their fault I will still get their punishment. My energy is weaker than the normal body. I can't fight people around anymore. Once I lost my energy and power. My body fully is a human. The bad news is I will die.

I looked at Adam and Jun. They discussed something with the old woman. That doesn't seems like a great news. But I can't bear to hear it. My mom will be mad at me once she knew about this problem.