𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

The seniors are really good in acting. And Shahrul is kind of popular at the school. I just feel some weird energy around Shahrul. It feels like we already know each others. And I feel like I'm his important person because he's always watching me.

Shahrul, Najwa, and a few seniors look at the stage. They need to choose their members who have the talented in acting. Most of them got rejected. They need to since they don't even have the expression and forgot the script. A good memory is important to be an actor.

And Adam Daniel get on the stage. He acts to be a human boy. There is a goblin. And gumiho. Also a few ghosts. They just wear their casual outfit. They're just a trainee so they shouldn't waste time for make-up and costumes.

"Why are you protecting her?" the actress trainee, Auni acted so well as Hana. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend. So lay off" This is the storyline from the Gumiho: Wicked fox by Kat cho. Adam is so good in being a hero. And the heroin Alini as Minyoung already blushed.

"Cut!" commanded Shahrul.

"Good job, guys. Let's see the result next week." Adam comes to me and he's so handsome. He's shining even he's sweating everywhere. I don't know why is he sweating since the class has an air-condition.

I go inside the forest. Not many people can go inside the forest. They said this forest is haunted by a lot of ghosts. I put my bag on the big rock and turn around facing him. It's far enough from the students. "Why are you following me?" I'm looking like a fierce grandma right now.

"Why are you get into the forest?"

"I wanna back home"

"Where's your house?" I keep on silent. I have a house but we're always moving. We only stay nearby the sea. "I want to get to know you more"

"Because I'm not human?"

"Yes, and because I have your secret"

"Are you black mailing me now? Just because you know my secret doesn't mean I can tell you everything about me" He knows my identity. He already know my secret. Scared? Yeah, I'm so scared. No one ever know my real self. Only Roziah and me who knew about it. But accidentally this guy just being one of them.

" I have a secret,..." said Adam. He wanted to make this kind of relationship fair. "I don't know how to sing well" I dropped my jaw. But I idolized his voice.

"So your albums?!"

"We recorded it and edit it to make it nice." And he's singing. He doesn't even have enough breath. And that sound really bad. He has a bad voice. He actually so bad at singing. He only have his face. But now I knew his secret. "My mom wanted me to be a singer because my dad was a singer. I'm trying hard to practice. Before I could tell my father that I'm now a singer..." his eyes teary. That make my eyes soften.

"He's dead" he said and wipes his tears.

"Actually, I'm scared of you"

"Why? That should be me scared of you" giggles Adam.

"My mom said girls are moon. They're bright in the dark. And boys are our dinner" Adam raised his brows and chuckles. My face all pinched looking that he's laughing at me.

"So you ate human men"

"I ate bad men. Not an innocent one" I rolled my eyes and take off my shoes. I untie my hair and walk into one side in the forest. The sky is getting late. There's so a lot of fireflies here. The place is so pretty.

"Don't you want to back home?" annoyed me.

"Even I'm back home. All I need to do is practicing my vocal. I hate my life. So better to be here" There's a lake in the place.

"Do you want to see something?" I asked with a smirks. He just nodded. Then I started humming a song. Flower from Crash Landing On You Ost. The roses around the place are shining the place.

Amna's voice make Adam speechless. He looked around the roses just bright the dark forest. She has such a great voice. Why is she choosing to be a camerawoman when she can actually be a singer? She put her legs into the lake.

And slowly it turn into a Siren tail. Adam sit next to me. He puts his legs into the lake with me. "I never believe magic is real"

"Well, you should know more. There's a lot of things you don't know about us."

"Is Gumiho also existed?"

"Of course. I saw a Gumiho in Seoul" That year Roziah have a interview in variety show. And I once met a Gumiho at the forest. My mom asked her grandmother to look after me meanwhile she's at the studio. She doesn't trust people easily.

"How do they look like?"

"They can be half fox and fully fox. They have an amazing super power. They also are very pretty" I'm shocked that Adam take a full attention to what I'm saying. It's a normal thing for me to say that.

"We also have goblins. They keep our energy and golds in their house"

"How can you know that they're goblin?"

"We already know their energy. There's something blue sparkling around goblins. I almost forgot. The last time I have met Goblin myself when I was a kid." I moved my tail under water and smiles.

"You should go. My mom will back home"

"Fine."

"Fine".