𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

"So, for today's club. We will watch some movies and learnt from their acting skills." Said Najwa and announced to the club members. Adam is rolling his eyes. So bored. This club getting boring day by day after Amna is not here. And they watched the movie Harry Potter.

 "Just because she's a wizard now she want to ask me to watch about Hogwards. She's so hypocrite" mumbled Adam. And some girls sit closer to Adam. "Hey Adam, which character in Harry Potter that you like?" asked the girl also the club member: Aqilah.

 "I hate wizards" mumbled Adam glared at Najwa. "Huh?" asked Aqilah want to know if this is just mistake of her hearing ability. "I meant I like Harry and oh Luna Lovegood she's pretty." Adam smiles. She nodded and focus to the screen. He liked wizards from Harry Potter and now he doesn't know anymore since there's too many scenes between the wizard Najwa and him. And there's a part Harry needs to wear the dirty cocoa hat. With that Harry Potter is officially a Gryffindor member. That's not fair. If he doesn't have friends at the Gryffindor he won't be able to be the best student in the Hogwards. He still needs his friends Hermione and Ron.

 Adam had do the quizzes and he's in the Gryffindor and Hafez is in the Hufflepuff. "Can you see the expression that Daniel as Harry did? Isn't it good?" asked Najwa and uses her laser to pointed to the screen. "Yeah" answered all of them except of Adam. "They need to que very long to audition just to be the character they wanted. You all should proud to be in this club" everyone clapped their hands.

 And they was give the script. They will need to act the new film. All of by the wattpad. They will need their permission to make into the movie. And Shahrul picked it. The novel Hoodie by   . It's because everyone keep saying the movie is so soft. He didn't know anything since he hates books. No way he will read this one.

 But the way Najwa explained about the character personalities. He found out the hero is this novel is kind of same like him. Leonard Xavier, a player and always date a lot of girls. He doesn't really know much about love. But the difference between the story and him. He is in love with a fairy tail character. A siren. And he is in love with the Hoodie girl. 

 So they will need a fake hair that colour in blue. That's when the Carly Myers needs to show her beautiful blue hair to the classmates. There's too many beautiful girl that suited to be Carly. But in his mind he just want Amna to be the heroin. With her extraordinary beauty. She is fit to be one. Carly wanted to cover her hair meanwhile in their love story. Amna wanted to cover her identity. Her tail that looked like a mermaid. 

 He wanted to make a film about them. He wanted to tell the world, there's a kind Siren that existed in this world. And it's his first real love. How can he tell about his feeling to Amna once she woke up? But he wanted to tell her by himself not by that stupid Shahrul. He knew his feeling for Amna. But will she ever wake up?. 

 The music club members need to play the guitars. Afifah played the guitar and Halimi sat in front of her. He adjusted her fingers to do a G chord. "This is G. That one you did was C." said Halimi tried to help. "I knew it. I really wanted to do C chord." Sighed her and keep on playing the guitar. 

 Halimi does his awkward smiles. This is really embarrassing. Then, he played the song of BTS. Love Maze by BTS. Everyone watched Halimi that sang the song. It is not a popular song but it sounded really good with Halimi voice. He deserved to be an angel that sing BTS song. Good-looking and have a nice voice. His voice is like a Jimin BTS. Afifah didn't know why but she is blushing. She knew Halimi sang BTS song because he likes BTS V so much.

 Cause I'll be in love maze,

Trapped in a maze decisions,

Exhausted by all the difference chaos,

We've wandered around, looking for the answer.

Lost in the maze, in the darkness.

 The beginner just making all of the girls kneeling in touched when heard the voice. It's an angelic voice. They love it. Then, she stood up and sit closer to Halimi. She smiles in blushing. Once Halimi finished the song he looked at Afifah. Then, he hugged her. "I love you" said Halimi. "Stupid" she giggles and hit his arm softly. He just smiling and everyone looked so jealous on them. They're such a cute couple. "Everyone listen. I like Afifah only! Only... Afifah" And he looked at Afifah with his blinking eyes. They're so pretty. A notification appeared in Afifah's phone. She got a message.