𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

Roziah just focus on the dinner. I want to start the conversation since it's so awkward around here. "Mom, why did you kill Yus's father?"

She looked shocked but still calm. She's always calm and that make me look at her as a cool girl. Iced Queen. Everyone should call her that. "He's a bad guy. And he comes to my place of course I will kill him"

That time Roziah is swimming at the beach. A guy get into the beach and smiles looking at Roziah. "Hey" called the guy. Roziah played with her hair and she looked at the guy. "Don't you scared of death?" asked Roziah.

It's weird because no one ever dare to come here but this guy just for a second facing her. Human skeletons are everywhere. Everyone called this beach as a death beach. Usually men will be killed and that's how they're killed. Roziah will ripped them into a pieces and eat them.

She said men's flesh are so delicious. Yus's father try to kidnapped Roziah so he can make money. That time with her sharp teeth. She eats his legs and his flesh. People know Yus's father is dead after he went to the death beach. That's how it happened.

"You should be careful, dear. Men's choice are always money than love. Love is just bullshit. That's why Sirens are smart than the mermaid in fairy tail. We know that hateful is the only way to protect yourself"

I don't know either this is true or no. But as I see. Humans are really kind to me. Is that also fake? Why humans are so cruel to us. Money is better than love? I hate the fact. Money is not everything. My mom have a lot of money but why they still choose her money over her?

I've never seen Yus's father but I really pity of him after he's gone and that's making me want to get to know more about Yus.

Seoul, Korea.

A fox run faster to see the moon. It's almost a full moon. When it's a full moon she will get the powerful energy and super powers. That's the gumiho half of fox. A white big gumiho, Jun Weyn Lyn. She is Amna's best friend. And she just heard about the problem. Gumiho can run as fast as cheetah.

Now Jun arrived to Malaysia. She needs to find where is Amna's location. That's important to protect her since one by one problems come to her. This year is her unlucky year. She knew something bad will be happened this year.

I ride my bicycle to buy some tea for my mom. And I saw something I shouldn't see. It's a human that bully a boy. I jumped off my bicycle. "You almost steal my food!" mad the bully. The boy is already injured. His nose is bleeding and his arm is almost broke.

"What are you doing?" annoyed me.

"Don't disturb us. This is between this deer and me" said the bully and he tries to stab the boy with a knife. He's a murderer?!

I kicked the guy's chest and he was thrown away. My teeth became sharp and I can't keep it longer. He's a bad guy. He should die! I tear up his flesh and eats him. The weak boy is scared and run away.

I feel weird as I ate the flesh. It feels like my stomach being hurt. And my chest is painful. I coughed really hard. Then, I laid on the ground. My view is blurry and it became darker and darker.

A few hours later my eyes opened slowly. It's still hurt in my body. I see around. I'm at somewhere. This is my house. How can I be here? "Are you good? I heard you were coughing so hard until the blood came out from your mouth" said Jun.

"Jun? What are you doing here?" asked me. She's a Korean gumiho. Why is she here? This is ridiculous. She smiles and wiped my face with a wet towel.

"I'm here after hearing you have a lot of problems here. That's how friend can help" I sits on the bed and sighed. I'm dizzy. Everything is spinning and my skin cold.

"You ate an elf. Not human. So your energy being weaker." That bully is an elf? So that's why they're at the forest? I can't eat another creatures except of human.

Jun can read mind and control the wind and air like a powerful gumiho. She has a lot of experiences. So she know a lot of about another creatures that hiding in the world. "I think you need to find a Goblin. He knew what to do" said Jun.

"I don't know any Goblin in Malaysia."

"I know someone who is actually a Goblin. And you should come with your friend. She is needed by vampires. I think Mr.Goblin will know what to do" said Jun and smiles. I curled my lips since she doesn't know that she's needed by vampires. I don't know how to explain these to her.

"Your mother is ignoring you again? She's so selfish" grinned Jun. I just smile. I don't know if Roziah is really love her as a daughter. But she can see she is full with hatred for her father. And sometimes she's just want her to avoid from troubles.

"I think you should rest in another world since you're weaker than before. If your strength is gone. And you absolutely nothing. You will die" worried Jun. I smile bitterly. Maybe this is what I got after eating so many people. Humans and elves are hardly to recognize. At least I saved a boy. He won't be died.

Jun uses her power. With her ability my body is floating in the air. The wind is everywhere she put me down into the lake. I need to swim so I can gain my energy that left for me.