Chapter 56 ~ Mum?

~ Ali's POV ~

I skipped down the pavement while still clutching this farm which I was beyond excited to set up. Dada had his hand on my shoulder considering both my hands were clasping the farm.

I was staring down at the farm, having a look at all the animals it came with when I was suddenly lifted up making me jump a bit. I lifted my head seeing Daddy holding me so I held the farm with one hand and hugged his neck with my other arm.

"Daddy!" I squealed snuggling into his neck.

"Hey cub! How was nursery today?" He asked playfully.

"So so fun Daddy! Dada got me vis cos I made it to the goldy star!" I said proudly. He gasped while smiling.

"Wow cub that's amazing im so proud of you!!" He hugged me closer and I felt the farm out my grip so I could hug him properly. I loved seeing him after nursery, especially after this morning was slightly worrying.

We started to walk through the town, heading our way home while I was fully cuddled into Daddy. I was curling his hair in my fingers which made his hair quite messy but I was giggling while doing it. Dada was talking to him so I leant away from him, indicating I wanted to be put down. He set me onto my feet gently and immediately took my hand so I wouldn't wander off.

I skipped happily beside him and was very content at playing the don't step on the cracks on the pavement game. I was jumping along when the pavement ran out of cracks making me frustrated so I looked up to see where we were.

I saw a women who was in front of quite a posh fancy shop along the street. She was wearing a spotless white skirt which came just onto her knees with a dark blue long sleeved sweatshirt with a whole load of jewellery round her wrists and around her neck. They shone very brightly so I guessed they were expensive.

I recognised her though... she was standing next to a boy who was probably not much older than 9 and he was dressed very smart as well. He had a very similar hair colour to me and his eyes were identical to mine.

But my eyes went back to the women and she mesmerised me. My brain was searching and searching, just trying to work out where I recognised her from.

I stopped still, causing Daddy to stop as well and he looked down at me staring at the women. I saw him crouch down and I saw him in the corner of my eye, but I didn't take my eyes off the women. She then walked down the street where I got a look at her from behind.

My brain suddenly jumped and I put her face and the fact she had a black tattoo spot on the back of her ankle. My stomach completely dropped and I heard myself gasp.

That women right there...

That was my mother...

The boy though... he looked similar to me..

No he couldn't be..

Was he my brother?...

Did my parents really...

I felt my heart break into so many pieces and I could definitely feel tears in my eyes. I looked to Daddy and Dada who had crouched down to me, looking rather concerned at me. I looked to them with tears in my eyes and took off running back the way we came.

I heard their voices behind me as they tried to catch me up but I felt so much adrenaline through me, I wasn't stopping for nothing. I raced through crowds of people, tears running down my cheeks.

I had so many thoughts through my head right now and none of them were good. I felt completely useless and forgotten...

I ran all the way to the park entrance which wasn't very far away and I ran right into it. I could hear both Daddy and Dada screaming my name behind me and I knew I would be in dead trouble if I didn't stop but I couldn't care less.