Chapter 24 ~ The Island

~ Alex's POV ~

We all got onto the boat being careful not to fall in the water.

There was a small sofa in the boat and I guessed that was the passenger bit.

Lloyd was carrying Ali and I knew he wouldn't let go of her or she might end up running around crazily  and falling off the boat or something.

We sat down ont the sofa bit and Ali sat in-between us looking so excited. She was bouncing her feet and giggling.

The boat then moved and it was a speedboat so it ended up going very fast.

Ali squealed with joy as the boat went so fast.

"Look Daddy!" Ali pointed out the boat window. I looked and saw some dolphins jumping.

"Oh wow!" They looked so amazing.

"They jump so high!" Her smile was so wide.

It did take a while and Ali had giggled the whole way through it but we did get to the island as the boat started to slow down.

It came to a stop making Ali a bit sad we had stopped.

Ali got off the sofa and before she could take a step I grabbed her and held onto her.

"Come on Dada!" She smiled.

Lloyd chuckled and got up and this was the first time looking at the island.

It was so beautiful...

It was so big with massive palm trees.

There was just so much to take in.

We all got off the boat, including the guards and we stepped onto what seemed like a pier.

A lady then approached us.

"Why Hello! You must be Alex, Lloyd and Ali." She smiled.

"Yes hello!" Lloyd and I said.

"It's lovely to meet you I am Leora and I am the host of the island." She said.

"Hello it's nice to meet you." Lloyd said.

"So we will be showing where you are staying for your time and you can get yourself unpacked." She smiled.

"Sounds good." I smiled.

The lady led the way and Ali was bouncing up and down on the decking.

She saw Lloyd behind her and ran towards him.

She grabbed his hand and they walked on together.

We followed the lady for a while getting to the room we were staying in.

She opened the door with the keycard and we went inside.

It was a beautiful room with an area outside that you could get to the sea.

It was like a tropical cabin and looked amazing.

Lloyd and I looked around with the lady as she showed us where everything was.

"I think that covers everything." She smiled. "I'll leave you guys to get unpacked."

"Thanks." We both smiled as she went out the door.

Lloyd and I came back to the main room seeing Ali playing with the free teddy that came with the room.

"This is Ra Ra." She showed the teddy Ra Ra.

I chuckled to myself.

"Baby come look at the other rooms." I smiled.

She looked over and grabbed the teddy and Ra Ra.

She ran towards me and hugged me.

I hugged her back and she looked into the other rooms.

She found the bed and immediately ran to it and jumped on it.

Her giggles were so contagious.

She had so much energy considering the flight we had just been on.

"Daddddddy come!" She squealed.

I came over and jumped on the bed with her.

Her squealing was so damn cute!

~ 9pm ~

We had unpacked all our stuff and Ali was still wide awake even thought it was 9pm.

The time difference was very different as right now in England it is the afternoon.

We had all showered and got ready for bed but Ali was super hyper.

She was running around the room with all her toys.

"Ali come to Daddy." I called out from the bedroom.

She came running in excitedly and smiled.

"But Daddy Ra Ra needs to save the doggy from the evil froggo." She pleaded.

"Okay then." I chuckled.

She ran off again squealing.

"She's so energetic." Lloyd yawned.

"I know. I'll make her bottle." I got off the bed and went to her bag and got her bottle and milk out.

She came running past me with Ra Ra and a frog in her hand.

Once I had made her bottle I went back to the bedroom seeing Ali next to Lloyd on the bed.

He was playing some cars with her. She seemed to have calmed down a bit as well.

I came over and sat next to her and she was smiling sorting her cars out into colours.

She looked at her bottle and smiled widely.

She looked up at me with pleading eyes.

I smiled and she laid across my lap, me making sure she was comfy and she started to drink the bottle.

She was so sweet when she looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

When she was done she would usually be very sleepy but she sat up wide awake.

She giggled as she kept on playing with her cars.

I guess we just had to wait.

~ 11pm ~

She was starting to get tired and she had started sucking her thumb and twirling her hair.

She laid down onto Lloyd as he was asleep. I let him go to sleep while I stayed up with Ali and we just watched some Peppa pig.

He must have been slightly awake as he put his arms round her and rubbed her back.

I laid down a bit closer and cuddled her as well.

We then all fell asleep.

Hey guys,
Bit of a boring chapter cos I had to fit in how they got to the island and stuff but I managed to get a chapter out at least. Very sorry for the infrequent update as school is being a bitch. But yeah hope your all well. Leave suggestions for future chapter. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :D